Blueberry Yum Yum and Lemon Skunk × Grandadd

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 420paige420, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Hey how's your grow coming along?

2. Great. I will post pictures in the morning when I have a good camera :)

3. Cool cool! Swing by my thread and take a look :smoke:

4. [quote name='420paige420']Whats wrong????[/QUOTE

I think its a lack of nutrients.

5. the girls on this beautiful morning
    (Extra trainwreck clone I had to bring inside due to rain)

3,4,5,6,7th picture is the trainwreck clone

Pictures 20-23 are Blueberry

The rest are all Lemon Skunk xGrandaddy

Attached Files:

6. lookin good :smoke:

7. Got some close ups with the scope

Attached Files:

8. Thank you. I wish I had a stronger scope so I could see through the tricroms tho

9. Beautifull fliwers you have thier im on my first grow with gdp i wish to see success like you lol

10. I've only been growing for a year but I'm trying to learn more and more everyday. If it wasn't for Grasscity, my boyfriend and dad I could not do this.

11. Transplanted the blueberry and one of the lemons to a 2 gal

Attached Files:

12. They look great. I bet you can't wait to inhale her! :bongin:

-D

13. Weird spots on leaves?? Help?

Attached Files:

14. Could someone help please??

15. what size pots u got them in? stop using miracle grow use ONLY FOX FARM OCEAN FOREST SOIL . there is no better soil. LESS NUTES!?!? im pretty sure you can chill on the nutes. i use botanicare for flowering a fairly low NPK and use like 5ML per Gallon usually? i have not done a grow in a while so i might be off a few ML or whatever.
    Marijuana Plants Problems - Yellow Leaves, brown spots, nutrient shortage etc.
    thats a shit load of different nute problems and such you can browse through.
    but it could be your roots and soil being wet constantly so water less and with less nutes. your bby should tell u when shes thirsty or you should be able to see a day or two in advance when she is about to want a drink. also gotta run lots of fans with FRESH air coming into the room . NOT FRESH AIR FROM A DIFFERENT ROOM. OUTSIDE OXYGEN really helps like get a duct and shit. homie had lots of plants and the moment he got a duct with carbon filter his plants SHOT UP ! theres lots of factors didnt read all 7 pages before so sorry if i missed something or if im repeating someone

16. Had same problem. Calmag helped. But I did a light flush first. If in doubt flush it out. Cause my ph was a little funky also.

17. Alright I flush her with some FloraKleen today... thank you