blueberry white widow medical grow 400w mh/hps

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by smerph, Feb 27, 2010.

1. #1 smerph, Feb 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2010
    hey was up gc so like i said startin a new thread got the tent and set up its actually 40x40x76 i only got four blueberry under it right now letting the ww get a lil stronger under the floro before joing the girls under the mh the temps. are kinda high right now 89f and rh is 29% only got a few pics for right now but ill get some more up when i get time

Attached Files:

2. Nice man they are lookin good. Defiantly bring those temps down and you will be golden. Can't wait for my future grow of Blue widow, a cross of your two:) can't wait

3. yea that shyt sound bomb

4. was up gc anybody got any tips on getting my humidity up w/o a humidifier

5. I've always found that if you are growing in an enclosed area the humidity rises naturally because of all the water in the soil evaporating. When I open up my closet it almost feels like a sauna! I do live in a very dry climate though, so I can probably detect the slightest humidity.

6. ok fasho man good lookin

7. I'm not sure if you really have to worry about your humidity, as i tend not to. But if u really want to change it I find that every time I spray, spraying only before crystals appear tho, will bring humidity up to like 88%. watering works too but not to that extent. Others wise not sure.

8. Hey, smerph. Looking good, man.

A bowl of water sitting under the MH might bring up your humidity, though your ventilation will be working against it. It's a dry time of year. But dry is good. No mold.

Those blueberry plants are going to make you very popular around here, smerph. Everybody loves the blueberry.

9. thanks alatar i luve the bluberry i want to master this strain to a t ive grown them in all kinds of sizes of pots and veg/flower diff. times to try and find the best affect and thanks for the info +rep

10. was up gc put a couple more blueberry under the mh with a bagseed nothin really change thikin about putting them on 12/12 march 15 what you blades think temps are 76 during day and can get as low as 58f at night:confused: i guess im gonna have to get a heater for night huh? rh is 29% tried the bowl of hot water didnt bring it up but enough chit chat here they are........ o yea and a pic of my homemade scrubber thanks nugglord:smoking:

Attached Files:

11. ........the fourth pic is the bagseed

12. was up gc update... pics 1-3 are bagseed white widow and skunk#1 pics 4-6 is my wonderful dj short blueberry 7-8 is group shot 9 is a pic of some of the blueberry clones and 10 is a pic of the white widow clone (its to the far left)

Attached Files:

13. and my two tga subcool jillybean seeds jus put in today.........

Attached Files:

14. quick update i now have 800w of mh in my tent with a humidifier and fan moved ballast outside of tent rh is around 30% temps are 75-80f

15. ^^^ perfect:hello:

16. :smoking:nice ill get pics up later when i get the energy to take some pics:smoking:

17. Whoa smerph, White Widow, BlueBerry AND Jillybean?! :eek: Totally going to be parked right here. :wave:

18. was up blades jus a quicc update with pics temps and rh still the same......:smoking:

Attached Files:

• 100.jpg
      100.jpg
      File size:
      497.5 KB
      Views:
    • 101.jpg
      101.jpg
      File size:
      537 KB
      Views:
    • 102.jpg
      102.jpg
      File size:
      554.9 KB
      Views:
    • 103.jpg
      103.jpg
      File size:
      436 KB
      Views:
    • 104.jpg
      104.jpg
      File size:
      523.2 KB
      Views:
    • 105.jpg
      105.jpg
      File size:
      317.9 KB
      Views:
  19. quicc update there all showing pre flower so i put the on 12/12 this morning