Blueberry vs White Widow

Discussion in 'General' started by erc5991, Aug 4, 2006.

1. OMG, I had Bluberry the otherday. It was so fuckin amazing. 5 people got reeeeeeeealy fucked up off of a 2g blunt. Im def gonna have to get some more.

If anyone has had White Widow/White Rhino/etc., and blueberry, could you tell me which was better, thx.

2. I like White Rhino better than White Widow. Granted, it could have just been who grew the 2 strains. The Rhino I had was super kill. Blueberry is excellent as well. Nice tasty high.

3. VA doesnt ahve too many strains :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

4. thats where i live Tumble, i live in N.VA and blueberry is pretty hot right now.

5. I've had all three and id have to say widow was my favorite.

6. Man I get a couple of good strains in Roanoke, and at least half of them are from Richmond. Richmond's actually got some damn good bud you gotta look around a bit more.

7. I have smoked both but I have a constant hook up of widow. I like that more then blueberry.

8. Two very different strains. It's up to you which you prefer; no-one can tell you that.

9. ive only had blueberry...but wow it got me and my buddies fucked for a long ass time, we used it outa my new bong it was sweet:D

10. i just finished a sack of blueberry and it was def good you can taste blueberries in ur mouth weird huh? anyway i had what was to believe to be white widow but i odnt think it was so blueberry for me

11. totally irrelevant(sp?) but weed420 i really like your sig, bob marley kicks ass

12. isnt white widow supposed to fuck u up quick like 2 or 3 puffs and ya done?

also irrelevant but.. Bob Marley is the greatist sing to walk the face of the earth....