Blueberry Swishers

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Doadies, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Does anyone know where to buy these in Arizona? I've looked, and looked, and looked. Thought about buying online, but waiting sucks.

2. Well, which is better, waiting a little for them to come, or looking and not finding them when you could of had them by now.

3. Sucks man, they're like at every gas station here. :D

4. I found a connect on em at this little smoke shop, they had chocolate n peach too which I never tried so I bought some

5. Blueberry is pretty bad in my opinion, the stick is awfully frustrating. And the taste is just a more chemical version of the grape.

6. I highly doubt the flavor has anything to do with it sticking or not. I haven't had a problem with them at all.

But honestly, you should be able to find them. Shit isn't gold, just a swisher. Go around to different smoke shops, gas stations. I feel like the lil corner stores end up having newer/diff. kind of rellos the most.

7. i've just recently noticed them around here

I prefer the white grape though :smoke:

8. I just rolled/smoked one of the blueberry swishers for the first time last week. It seems ever since they changed the individual packages of the cigars to foil its a pain to get them to stick. Once it did stick it smoked nice, taste was pretty good but nothing special. I would Def take a white owl over any kind of swisher any day though.

9. I need to smoke out of a swisher soon because all of you on here love em. And im sick of the traditional Game Blunt

10. I always get mine to stick no problem, I'm sick of swisher grape though it's so fucking old.

11. What is every ones thoughts on chocolate flavor blunts? I think they'd be disgusting

12. Chocolate isn't too bad, i've yet to find a fresh one though.

13. I've had a chocolate philly and it fucking sucked, coulda just been that it was a philly though... either way I'm just gonna stick to white grape white owls

14. get some white owls