Blueberry Swisher!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by FartSmoke, Aug 7, 2011.

1. hell yea WHite grape white owls hands down best rillo to roll with then blueberry swishers,grape,..phillies...

2. Not much of a blunt smoker, but Swishers, in my opinion, are the best. All about blueberry and grape.

3. Im gunna havr to go with white owls. There always consistent and never dry. Easy split and roll

4. These have passed up white owl wg as my favorite blunt. u will not be disappointed.

5. its NUM NUMMMM. Ill share in your enjoying a blueberry swish, right...meow.

:smoke:

6. [quote name='"patmcd10"']These have passed up white owl wg as my favorite blunt. u will not be disappointed.[/quote]

I haven't had white owl white grape, but had game and swisher white grape. Is there a big taste difference or just how they roll?

7. I like the grape swishers. They smell like that fundip flavored sugar, and sort of taste like it too.

8. yo white grape swishers are horribble,,,leaves nasty taste,,,they got nothin on the white grape white owls

9. All yall need to move on from blunts... U can roll the same size doobie, with Raw papers. They burn perfect and with a nice tip, can't beat it. I used to only smoke blunts, their SO bad for u! Ur def not supposta smoke a cigar while u smoke Ur weed...

10. They have been the go to rillo in my town for a while.Only swisher I really smoke besides the wine because the other ones are stale 9/10s of the time.Have been smoking these blunts called Wild Cats lately though,like $1.15 for a 2 pack.They actually are pretty good,haven't had a stale one yet.

11. weve had blueberry swishers here for awhile in california we also have chocolate swishers in the bay

12. The actual wrap of cheap rillos/cigars is processed tobacco, it is no worse to inhale than a cigarette (better than a cigar to actually inhale, although still not great). As long as you're not rolling daily blunts you're probably not gonna do a whole lot of long term damage.

Not to mention a blunt burns a hell of a lot longer than a similarly sized joint. A 1 gram joint usually burns 15-20 minutes tops if I'm smoking it to myself, a 1 gram blunt goes 25-35 easily and gets me significantly higher.

13. Now just for something tangy like Orange or lemon mmmmmmm lemon or lime or even Pork flavored swishers......JK.......:(

14. Not to mention a blunt burns a hell of a lot longer than a similarly sized joint. A 1 gram joint usually burns 15-20 minutes tops if I'm smoking it to myself, a 1 gram blunt goes 25-35 easily and gets me significantly higher.[/QUOTE]

Then u sir have not had a well rolled Doobie. If u use the right papers and roll it the right way it lasts pretty long. Not to mention the fact u only taste Ur weed... Not a flavored tobacco leaf... If Ur smokin some garbage then is say go swishers. If Ur smokin like me then u wanna taste the flavor or your treez, Prefect timing for a Doobie *_*

15. #35 sektr, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
    You are an idiot if you think a joint lasts anywhere near as long as a blunt. I am a top notch roller, been smoking for years, have many friends who are as good if not better rollers, I have definitely had a well rolled doobie. We've tried blessing them, rolling as tight as possible, rolling them the perfect tightness, nothing makes them burn ANYWHERE as long as a blunt of the same amount would.

IMO joints/blunts are a massive waste of weed anyways, they're something I only enjoy smoking in a social setting because it's easier than passing a bong around. In those situations, I would choose a blunt ANY day they're far more chill cause you aren't constantly panicking to pass it around so it doesn't burn off too much, you can just chill on a blunt for way longer. If I'm alone I'd rather hit a bong or vape.

As far as taste goes, Swishers original Sweet flavor complements the flavor of weed completely, the two go hand in hand. I agree as far as other flavors go, artificial chemical flavor blunts just aren't all that appealing.

If I wanna taste the flavor of my trees as they are meant to taste, again, I'll take a few bong rips.

Joints suck #blunts #bongs #vapes

Now will all you fucking retarded-ass anti-blunt nazis please get the fuck out of blunt threads. Nobody gives a shit, let us do what we want to do and stop trying to tell us joints burn nearly as long as a well rolled blunt, because they don't!

A shitty one maybe.

EDIT: For reference, I roll joints from time to time, I strictly use Elements papers (I've tried RAW, fuckin hate em), both they and RAW, the two most popular, well-respected papers, are nowhere near the burn speed of a blunt, again.

16. [quote name='"sektr"']

You are an idiot if you think a joint lasts anywhere near as long as a blunt. I am a top notch roller, been smoking for years, have many friends who are as good if not better rollers, I have definitely had a well rolled doobie. We've tried blessing them, rolling as tight as possible, rolling them the perfect tightness, nothing makes them burn ANYWHERE as long as a blunt of the same amount would.

IMO joints/blunts are a massive waste of weed anyways, they're something I only enjoy smoking in a social setting because it's easier than passing a bong around. In those situations, I would choose a blunt ANY day they're far more chill cause you aren't constantly panicking to pass it around so it doesn't burn off too much, you can just chill on a blunt for way longer. If I'm alone I'd rather hit a bong or vape.

As far as taste goes, Swishers original Sweet flavor complements the flavor of weed completely, the two go hand in hand. I agree as far as other flavors go, artificial chemical flavor blunts just aren't all that appealing.

If I wanna taste the flavor of my trees as they are meant to taste, again, I'll take a few bong rips.

Joints suck #blunts #bongs #vapes

Now will all you fucking retarded-ass anti-blunt nazis please get the fuck out of blunt threads. Nobody gives a shit, let us do what we want to do and stop trying to tell us joints burn nearly as long as a well rolled blunt, because they don't!

A shitty one maybe.

EDIT: For reference, I roll joints from time to time, I strictly use Elements papers (I've tried RAW, fuckin hate em), both they and RAW, the two most popular, well-respected papers, are nowhere near the burn speed of a blunt, again.[/quote]

Never said blunts last longer... Read the post first "idiot"

17. [quote name='"sektr"']

[/quote]

Way to be a complete asshole, man.

18. pffft rookies

regular sweets come on mayne what was you thinkin???????????????

19. blueberry swishers are made with menthol in them just sayin

20. who told you that?...:cool: