Blueberry, starting 7th week of flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by LateBloomer56, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Okay, my blueberry is starting her 7th week of flower, stopping fertilizer and just giving her molasses cal-mag this week, then just water.

Started yellowing on some leaves yesterday. My question is she has not turned any shades of blue and I thought she would start in her 7th week.

Changed to 400 MH this morning for the last two weeks of flower. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. What breeder is it from? Is it straight blueberry?

3. Sometimes temps help change the color. I don’t care bout bag appeal only how it smokes maybe some else will chime in on how to help it along.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. You got some foxtailing. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Robert Bergman

6. Crap I had a bad case last time, I have watched the heat and humidity but will raise the light more. [​IMG]

7. Yes, and sorry straight blueberry

8. Ive never used his stuff looks like decent gear. Maybe need to swing temp. Only blueberry iv personally seen give of color in regualr temp was dutch passion and it was just barely noticeable. A lot of the pics online of the bright blue stuff i think are proablly embelished.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I still remember going in the basment had dp blueberry and kc brains mango going like walking into a tropical oasis lol

• Like Like x 1
  10. My blueberry OG from Barneys didnt get her hint of blue until 8 weeks, I took her to 9 weeks. The terp profile was fresh blueberry though.

My day temps were 75F, night temps were 69F, humidity was controlled at 50% 24/7.

11. I agree the pictures online suggest much more blue in the last two weeks. Well, she smells sweet and I am sure will smoke just fine.

• Like Like x 1
  12. My day temps hit a high of 76 - 78, cools down to 60 at night.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Is foxtail really bad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. My blueberry grown last year really foxtailed bad due to heat stress. Other than a pain in the butt to trim the smoke was fine. I did raise the 400MH (just changed for last two weeks of flower) higher and will keep a sharp eye on her.

15. Came home from a quick trip and she is on day 51 or 58 of flower, as I vegged her 4 weeks instead of 3. Anyhow, her caps are no longer filling and more milky than clear. I will harvest a test branch tomorrow. IMG_1562.JPG IMG_1563.JPG IMG_1564.JPG

• Like Like x 1