Blueberry, Skywalker & Cali Orange Flowering Day 7

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by The Big C, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Hi All in the Big City

Here is an update on my grow. 3 x Blueberry (In Front) 2 x Cali Orange (Top Left) Skywalker (Top Right)

This is their 7th day of flowering!

PS

Also changed my grow room set up. The 4th pic is the old design, 5th pic is new. Have moved my 600W HPS light much further from my girls to spread it out more! I am wiped out that I am not using my EIGHT HUNDERED & FIFTY Watts properly. Finding it hard to get light to the lower parts of the plants!

ANY advice would be great! Grow room is:
    4ft wide 3ft deep
    600W HPS for above
    250W HPS (bottom left hand corner in last foto) for side lighting

As Always Big Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. #2 nleafdank, Nov 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2008
    Plants look good and healthy! Couple ideas here...it is what it is, your light isn't penetrating your canopy to the lower branches.
    You could opt to cut the lower branches that don't get the light. This will focus the plants energy into the tops of those ladies. In addition you will be able to put the 250 up there and give em all the light they can handle. Sacrifice the weak so the strong may flourish?
    Add some more reflection in there like the right side in pic 5...if your starving for light everything helps and keep the smalles plants directly under the light in the center and rotate them as much as possible...alot of basics but going back to the small things help you gain some ground.
    In the future is you have moms and a place to veg seperately do a split harvest like every 4 weeks.More small plants started under the 250 then moved to the side under the 600 while the new ones go to the 250. I think that would make your system extremly efficient.
    Anyways goodluck! keep em healthy looking and either way they will produce good buds.