Blueberry scrog 3 weeks flower (pics!)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by xshadowshooter, Feb 14, 2009.

1. I do, it's the same one I've seen every grower have ever. Radioshack 30-75x lighted. Why do you ask? I have been checking the trichs, no worries :)

2. :cool: I was just wondering if you had one,I just got one a month ago and it is really cool looking at the trichs

3. Yeah, I remember when I got mine, I was looking at everything on the plants for hours haha :)

4. Nice C.N. on the water curing... I may be trying that out too. Wonder if you could re-cure some buds that weren't flushed properly?

How 'bout some new pics?? ;)

5. Thanks :)

I have heard that you can water-cure already dried dirt weed, so I bet you could definitely re-cure some that hadn't been flushed right :)

Going to take some new pics now haha.

6. #106 xshadowshooter, Mar 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
    Okay, here you go. First off, some love for the left plant, which is finally packing on some weight :D I expect it to yield a lot more than the right if everything works out alright.

(See attachments in post below)

Hope you enjoyed :eek:

7. Hey shadow that plant on the right is freakin huge looks great:D:rolleyes:

Hows the smell:yummy:

8. Pics don't seem to be loading.

You have no proof of anything!

9. My web host's HTTP goes down every now and again, but the backend is fine so unless I check, I wouldn't know. Here are the pics again, in an attachment style:

Index:
    1,2 - right plant
    3,4 - left plant

Attached Files:

10. The first picture looks like it just keeps going like a forest almost.

A marijuana forest.

Imagine how friendly the stone bears would be, you'd make so many animal friends.

11. shadow i have a question for ya.. how much height did you allow for your plants to grow. i have a total of 40 inches for my plants. would you recommend using one plant or two? check out my journal if you have more specific questions

12. why does it go down? what hosting co do you have?

13. Hmm well I don't know what to say other than it IS a marijuana forest and if I hadn't raised them I wouldn't believe it was only two plants :D And I'm sure, uh. the last thing you said.

Okay, will do. :smoke:

It's free-sites.net or something. idk. i used to use it for php but now i just host my shit thurr. they have like five servers and only the one they assigned me to seems to go down ever. sometimes for days at a time :(

14. i think you've been smokin a lil too haevily hehehe. ;)
    i can see goin up to a bear stoned off my ass like, hey you look like a friendly bear. Then it swings it paw and tears me wide open. Them grizzlies are crazy motherfuckers. They need some weed in their lives, maybe they'd mellow out :D

15. Looking good man!

I can't wait to see them in the next 2-3 weeks!

16. Me either haha. I can't wait another three weeks after that for the dry/cure!

So I got ahold of a camera again today. Hope you guys enjoy the MACROS! Pretty self-explanitory though, so I'm not going to caption them. The right plant is FIRE and the left plant is still white-haired :p

Attached Files:

17. And also, I clipped one of the branches yesterday, trimmed and hung it. Here's how it's lookin. You can really see the blue hue in the light w/o the camera flash.

Attached Files:

18. Couple dank grams right there man. Nice.

19. :) That lil nugget thur weighed 7.4 wet. So I hope for just under 2 grams :D

20. Hope my BB turns out like yours:cool: looks great Shadow