Blueberry scrog 3 weeks flower (pics!)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by xshadowshooter, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Will you be wanting my mailing address?

I can deal with any excess dank marijuana you end up with for the fair price of free.

2. those look pretty heady shadowshooter. good to hear you'll have a stash for 4/20

3. Sure. No P.O. Boxes, only ship in the US, you pay shipping. All warehouse surplus will be sent your way.

There is quite a heady aroma :) I wish I could let you smell.

4. Looking really good, Shadow. Keep at it and you'll definitely have a nice stash come April. One more impressive CFL grow to fuck with me. I can't decide which way to go which is the main reason I've yet to start. HPS would be the balls and I could fit it with a few adjustments for venting but CFL looks so damn effective that for the side benefits (heating, cost, etc) it really looks worthwhile. Good job, man.

5. looking good bro and keep it up. :hello:

6. Honestly I love my CFLs because of the low heat.. and if I put them like 1 inch from the plants the penetration is great, the buds on the very bottom are large as well. If you can do HPS though, I would do that.. Air cool it and get it within like 8 inches.. I'm sure my buds would be even fatter under HPS but because of my limited grow area and lack of ventilation I tried and was impressed with my CFLs.

Thanks MJ! you too :)

7. got a nice little setup, goodluck on that

8. Thanks brah! Not too much longer here :) Flushing in 1 week for 2 weeks so it should be smokable by mid-april :D

9. Shadow, could've sworn I saw a post today on the main page from someone who had used molasses in their hydro system and was complaining that it formed a sludge and they had to rinse out their system. If you run through todays posts I'm sure you'll find it.

-------------------------------------------

10. Thank you, going to look right now :)

11. Shadow, the name of the post is "Just say no to molasses in hydro" by MarGreenThumb.

12. You rock, wish I could rep you again, I was just lookin for like 15 minutes :p

13. Your plants look great mah man. Keep taking pictures, i love watching them grow xD.

And i 100% expect to see some hash pictures! dont let all your trimmings to to waste!

14. Looking good man!

What's the odor like? Does it resemble Blueberry at all yet?

Also what breeder did you get your seeds from?

(Sorry if those questions have already been answered, I've only skimmed through)

15. Thank you :)
    The odor is very fruity, almost like a box of Froot Loops.. Not skunky in the least. There is a distinct hint of blueberry in there but it is diluted a bit by other fruity delicious flavours :smoke:

I'm not sure if this is the "breeder" but they were from Dutch Passion through the Dr.

Thanks for skimmin though. Harvest is coming up shortly, you should stick around :D

16. No problem shadow, you can pay me back when I start my own grow because you can be damn sure I'm going to have tons of stupid questions! And I can't wait to start 'cause looking at your sweet babies is making my mouth water!

17. Flushing started tonight after observing mostly cloudy and some amber trichomes :)

18. Thank you! Sorry I missed you the first time I went through but I appreciate your kind words. Thanks and stay tuned for more!

19. aint it early to start the flush? Havent seen the plants since last update but they didnt seem that developped yet. How big are the top buds in diameter now? Sry if they are ready, just dont wanna have em flushed too early. :)

20. They are about an inch in diameter, I expect in 2 weeks they will be fully developed. Thanks for your concern :) I don't have enough nutes to add them back if I wanted to..