Blueberry scrog 3 weeks flower (pics!)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by xshadowshooter, Feb 14, 2009.

1. yeah i gotta get a bunch of stuff still, maybe even do a grow outside at the same time. But how much did the bubble bucket cost??:confused:

2. Awesome, good to see someone else is growing the good. Also cool that we both are using some the same methods.. Great minds think alike! Are you doing scrog? I use my friend's cell phone for pics cos it has a pretty good camera. I would love to see some pictures of your plants! Mine are looking better than I could show you with a cell phone haha.

Thanks!

The rubbermaid bin was like $5, the various fittings totaled about $10, net pots were another $5.. I had to buy 25 feet of 1/2"ID flexible tubing as that is all they had and it was about $3 for 25 feet, but I use it for many other things (filling/draining). air pump, $25. Airline tubing and airstones another $5, and I think that's it. The total, about $50, the majority of which is the pump.

3. I hope everything still going smoothly. How much longer do you think you'll flower them?

I hope you put new pics up soon!

4. #44 xshadowshooter, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    Hello friends, the plants are looking great today and I thought I would share how great they are with everybody.

Most of these pictures are of the plant on the right as the one on the left is rather pathetic in comparison.

First, A shot from above showing most of the buds :smoke:
    [​IMG]

And another closer shot of some of the flowers:
    [​IMG]

And now some budshots of some of the larger colas ::)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And lastly, a shot from the side just above the screen showing all of the branches on the left plant.
    [​IMG]

Comments and questions (and rep) welcome :)

Edit: I stumbled into this picture taken a long time ago of the plant on the left when it was just starting out!
    [​IMG]
    This is the same plant as in
    [​IMG]

5. And the budshots from yesterday don't compare to the buds today! WOW! I think they have finally stopped putting on height and started packing on substantial weight. The buds on the left plant are also catching up, and it all looks so filthily delicious..

6. This shit still looks dank lol, how do you + rep

7. #47 myles117, Feb 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2009

the lil scale at the top right of your post :D

great pics dude!!! The stump is lookin super fat!!! Thats some serious shit :D Keep that weight packin on them buds! cnt rep ya again yet :(

8. Thanks guys!

Another picture for your viewing pleasure, one of the buds in the back is starting to turn orange and delicious-like:
    [​IMG]

9. Thanks for the rep rataboo! And if you were wondering, it smells almost as dank as it looks..

At the base of the left plant the stalk is literally an inch and a quarter, maybe more. It's fucking ridiculous. And the buds are getting heavier by the day, and all of the nugget clusters are bunching together and filling in (i expect a bunch of quarter-oz nuggets :p)
    I'm sure you'll get another chance to +rep me :D

Thanks both of you for your comments, stay tuned and ill keep you informed :)

10. Those buds are looking good! Nice to know that the stretch had ended, I'm running short on head room.

I'm not doing scrog but i do plan on getting a screen in there for the next round. This plant was topped and it bushed out nicely. Here are some pics of my girl from today, day 24 of flowering:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Those buds look great man :) huge plant, gg :smoke:

12. [quote name='xshadowshooter']Thanks for the rep rataboo! And if you were wondering, it smells almost as dank as it looks..

I bet it is, lol!

13. xshadowshooter, nice grow, love the scrog. Did you ever get any info on molasses in hydro?

14. very nice shadowshooter. how much have they, or do you expect them to stretch once you flipped to 12/12

15. Thanks :) Scrog is the shit! No one ever did give me information on Molasses, but I intend on using it the first week of my flush. I'm sure if I mix it up in the water real well the stickiness won't be a problem. I don't have any water circulating anywhere so there isn't anywhere for it to clog.

Thank you, when I flipped to 12/12 they were at the screen, and now they are further above the screen than they are below it.. The usual rule of doubling in height seems to still hold true, albeit my plants have gotten a little over twice as big. I believe they are done stretching for the most part.

They are all filling in very nicely!

16. #56 xshadowshooter, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    Hey guys! Big update, beware. Finally got a real camera to take some delicious pictures of the girls, so here are some shots for you.

You can click on (most) of the pictures to get a higher-res version if you care to.

I'll start it off with this nice bud on the right wall :):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A couple of top-down shots..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And some more random budshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And this is a delicious little pole which is actually about 4 inches below the canopy but still developing amazingly:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is the most developed bud on the plant, its fuckin huge and orange and delicious.. enjoy :smoke:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here are some from the left plant, as you can see the buds on this plant are not nearly as developed as the ones on the right. But they are getting there and I'm sure they will catch up in the next week or two.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for watching! I hope you enjoyed the photo show, I know there were a lot of them but I wanted to show them to you in all of their glory.

17. hey man, great lookin nug shots. they are gunna pack on weight and fast. i can see the trichs startin to take over the buds, always a welcome sign that its dankkk :D

18. Thanks myles! Good to know you are along for the ride. They are definitely getting fatter every day, especially the right plant. The left plant looks like 2-3 weeks behind the other developmentally, but it's getting pretty big itself :)

Thanks to everyone for the positive feedback, anyone with any more comments questions etc. Feel free to reply :d

19. Those plants look very happy:),very nice shadow:cool:

20. #60 xshadowshooter, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009
    thanks Greycloud! They are very happy (I can hear them talking to me) and they love every second of their life. It will be a sad day when I chop her. If only I could have my delicious blueberry stink and eat.. or rather, smoke.. it, too.

Some of the branches have almost filled in to form single giant nuggets today!

It has been about 5-1/2 weeks; I am going to start flushing in one week and harvest in three.. chop day is probably around the 1st of april so I should have a good stash for 4/20 :D

Anyone want to play guess-the-yield? I am hoping for at least a half pound, is this reasonable? That's four oz's a plant..

Also, 200 posts!