Blueberry scrog 3 weeks flower (pics!)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by xshadowshooter, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Thanks :)

I didn't actually keep track, it was probably close to 1 month before the screen was nearly full. I think it's been four weeks flower today.. maybe tomorrow. They are almost 2 months old in total :)

2. #22 myles117, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    very nice scrog man. great axample of the results it can help you obtain for the space. Your doin a great job, plants should start pumpin weight on :D
    wish it'd let me rep you!

3. beautiful man keep us posted i love seeing the harvest its so beautiful

4. #24 xshadowshooter, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    Thanks myles! The right plant went from no flowers at all to what I am seeing today, NUGS, in only three days! The colas on some are filled in almost all 2-4 inches (my cell phone cam isn't sharp enough to show you in any way that does them justice). However the plant on the right shows flowers on every internode but hasn't exploded in the way the other one has.

Thank you :) I will be sure to keep this thread updated when I take new photos. It is so great to hear such positive feedback.. I am very proud of my plants and would like to show them off to people I know, but since I can't it is very nice to know that others think highly of my plants as well :)

-----

I've gone through 2 Milwaukee pH51 "waterproof" meters.. Waterproof my balls. First off there is a VISIBLE gap where water could get into the electronic compartment. I always took care to only submerge the electrode, but somehow water got in there anyway and completely fucked my shit. And now it has been three days without pH testing and I wonder if it is affecting the growth of the left plant. I have absolutely no idea where the pH is at because I changed my res and applied pH up/down using benchmarks.. Is there any other way to test pH? Going to the hydro store is out of the question until this weekend, and I would like to know before then!

Now that I think about it, I have some GH pH indicator solution, but I lost the test tube. Does anyone know what volume of water the sample should be for a drop of the General Hydroponics brand pH indicator solution? Or does it matter, considering the instructions say use two drops for better contrast..

Also never buy Milwaukee pH meters.. I am sticking with Hanna from now on.

5. Heck yeah dude looking great! Any luck finding a place to buy the vapor phase carbon?

6. Hey i was considering SCROG for my next grow, figured id try LST this time. This Deff made up my mind. Looking amazing dude, keep it up.

What size closet are you using?

7. Thank you! As for the carbon, I never found any vapor phase... The aquarium kind seems to work just fine.. non-smokers in the house have not so far notice the smell.

Thank you. I'm glad I could help you to make the decision. I personally would never do LST but that is because I don't like the way the plants look.. nothing to do with quality or quantity.

My closet is about 3x3x4.5. I have the bin on risers and there is about 3 feet of vertical space to grow in.

They are probably a foot and a half now..

8. Damn that plant is bushed out liek crazy. it almost looks like you LST'd it.

9. Nope, no LST here. I didn't even top or fim either of them..

10. Wow, looks good man. I get regular activated carbon from e-bay. It works fine, lasts at least 2 grow cycles and is way cheaper than buying it at the pet store. If I remember correctly 1 lb at the store was the same price as 5 lb's from ebay. I have 2 homemade carbon scrubbers that work perfectly and cost about $15.00 each.

11. Hello again, I would like to share with you another photograph:
    [​IMG]

:D:D:smoke::smoke:

12. Damn I can't wait to see the finished product! :p :)

13. Lookin good, I have a lone fem BB just now showing it's head. Hopefully can produce some goods like yours! Hydro style!

14. Me either :) its gonna be some goooood :smoke::smoke:

Blueberry is teh delicious. I'm sure you can, anyone could really if you can follow instructions.. Hydro is the way to go, these girls are growing like three times as fast as the ones i had in soil with half the light lol..

15. how long in flowering are they? weeks wise?

16. In the picture, just over three weeks. Now it has been about four, i forget exactly what day I flipped it.

They just keep gettin bigger :)

17. Got a pH test kit today to find that my pH was 5.8. Huzzah!

Possibly more pics soon.

18. hey man your girls are looking awesome!!!!:hello: For my next grow i was thinking about doing somthin like what your doing! how much did this grow cost you????:confused:

19. Thank you! I would definitely suggest it, I have gotten great results so far.

I've been stage building this so I couldn't give you a price.. A lot of the stuff was left over from my last grow.. I had to build a bubble bucket and buy nutes/ph adjusters.. Bought a pH tester for like $80. Seeds cost another like $125 after shipping and whatnot. Cardboard I ninja'd from my work which I use to make walls lol. I use gorilla tape for everything because it's lightproof and does everything the label says. I always get 3 for the price of 1 when I go to the store.

Carbon for the carbon filter was another $20..

20. I got so excited when I seen your sig with the Blueberry link, I've been looking for a blueberry thread. I'm growing the same strain, fem from DP, and I’m about a week behind you. I tried germing two seeds, only one sprouted, and I noticed the same thing with my plant, it seemed to top itself and had two main shoots. I not so sure mine was natural because before this happened I had a little accident, one of my cfls fell on it and was on it for about an hour. I'm pretty sure this was the cause of the topping but I was intrigued by your experience.

I too am using bubble bucket made with the help of rumps tutorial and the Lucas formula but I’m using a 400 hps for flowering. I wish I had a decent camera so I could post some pics and we can do some comparo. Otherwise man I think your plants are looking good. Can’t wait to see the progress in the next couple weeks.