Hello friends! It's been almost two months since I started my blueberry babies. I haven't had any problems so far and I'm amazed how smoothly it's gone! They are now almost three weeks into flower and every branch has flowers starting. Before we get to the pictures let me just say that ScroG is king and anyone not using this method should reconsider, I hope the photos will help to change your opinion! Also another thing is that I use CFLs due to my stealth set up with minimal ventilation and have so far been impressed with their results. Some specifics about my grow.. I grow in a bubble bucket (big thanks to my man rumple! you rock), it is an 18 gal black rubbermaid bin.. I run two rather small air pumps (a mistake on my part), and two airstones provide the roots with more than enough oxygen. The lid I made has slots for 2x6' net pots which I filled with hydroton. Here is a shot of the bin before I started growing in it: For nutrients I use the Lucas Formula (old-school style), with General Hydroponics nutrients. I started from feminized Blueberry (DP) seeds using the paper towel method. The plant on the left was a strong starter (and continues to be strong, green, healthy, delicious, and more positive adjectives), while the right plant was a bit stunted even when i think back to germination.. The temp in the grow room is around 78F, and I don't maintain humidity, temperature, or co2. I don't cool my res but it stays a few degrees below room temp due to topping off with cold water. Inside the bin the roots have taken over, with there being hardly any space available for them to grow further. Sorry for rambling, I'm stoned and I get excited sexually when I think about ladies in that way. So here we are, some pictures.. A shot of the room from the door: The base of the left plant. This thing is absolutely gargantuan. The base of the right plant. When this plant started growing it had the seed lining (not sure what its called) preventing the cotyledons from opening up. Then, it grew normally and sprouted a couple nodes. One day I went back and noticed that it wasn't growing a new node from the middle, instead it was just getting bigger.. For a few days there was no new growth (other than the existing leaves, stems, etc getting bigger), and one day I went to check them out and there were 4-8 new growth "heads" coming out of EVERYWHERE. So as you can see, it is a bit deformed. But I love her all the same. (Part of) The canopy: Another canopy shot from above the lights: I hope you enjoyed my babies as much as I do. If you have any tips, questions, anything, let me know!