Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blueberry Satellite

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by def.norge, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Gigantic macro of 2 nice lookin budlets
    http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/5906/img2905wo2.jpg

An eighth
    [​IMG]

Smells like straight up blueberries. dankest smelling and tasting ive ever had. got chopped off 2 bowls between 4 ppl, and usually take s ablunt for 2 to get me high

2. WOW looks awesome, i want some.

3. i love it when a canadian appreciates my buds =D

4. Niice. I had some blueberry not too long ago, it smelled real nice. I love it, nice and fruity :p

5. definitely sounds made up, but those are some nice buds.

6. looks good to me, smoke it up man

7. Lots of small dank nuggets, the way I like it. Enjoy!

8. I never really seen stuff like that.......

Looks like its water cured.

9. looks like some shake to me. the med clubs around me always have 1/8ths like that for like a dub. probly not near the quality or your herb. (yours being far superior) but this man right here wants a nug

10. nice pickup man

11. it was the last 7.6 of his oz, yeah lots of lil nugs and its actually kinda badass cuz even the small stems that are in these budlets are still highly smokable and potent.

nah its got a really nice blue tint to it, i dont think its fully cured, but its dry enough to not notice a difference in weight or quality.

not really shake, just the ends of the dank big nugs that came off in the process of him gettin rid of an o. basically these are all the nug tips and are the best..... so i love little buds for personal, big nugs r much better for trading for money.

straight up blueberry smell. i think the actual strain name is blue satellite, which is a real strain

12. not made up, my buddy said he smoked a strain called "Blue Satellite" and it was THE bombest weed he has ever smoked.

13. looks pretty dank...i prefer larger buds compared to the smaller ones, but, youve got more smoke cuz less stems! nice pickup bro

14. Spice of Life has a strain called Blue Satellite. I'm not sure if other breeders have a their own version but Spice of Life definitely has Blue Satellite.

15. May have been good back in the day- a:mad:s of 10/1/2011, Spice of Life seeds are complete junk. I ordered some bluebonic from grasscity, EDIT, and here they are- poor germ rate, weak deformed seedlings, worthless crap, a waste of money.
    I also recently ordered 10 blue satellite 2.2 from gypsy nirvana, these seeds don't sprout. Looks like some 5 year old garbage- don't buy SOL seeds, this shit is a rip off.