Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blueberry pickup!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Pro_Donn, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Blueberry from North West England. Costly at £250+ for 28 grams.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What do you guys think?

2. looks REALLY nice, though at 250 an oz its very expensive. Ive had blueberry a good few times in UK and on trips to amsterdam, its always been a reasonable smoke that bakes you up well, but its never looked as good as what you have!

I used to have a few good connects for high grade bud locally (was 200 an oz) but not been any stuff as good as that for months and months.

All i can get is the generic bud thats always grown commercially, generic skunk type stuff. Always too much stalk for my liking and not cured well but quite a lot cheaper than that.

can get good black or sandy pollen easy but how i miss the green pungent one :p:smoke:

3. Looks like 28 grams of fun lol good pickup bro

4. Damn looks mad good! 250 an oz is high but it better be worth it.

5. Looks awesome, dont know if i could afford to be buying that regularly though, £250 an oz works out to be like £31 per 1/8th :x

6. Yummy! That looks like some tasty Blueberry! That is one of my favorite strains! You will have to share how it smoked...Mmmm.:smoke:

7. Yeah it looked better than it smoked - could have been smoother.

It got me blazed though. I wish I had the patience to cure it - Ive only cured once and it turned proper.

8. looks yummy

9. So....

Is this Fire or Beasters :confused:

10. Why are you asking others? isnt this your weed? You asked this same question in the

"berry" thread asking if it was fire or beasters. either way, anything that has a name is

fire....unless your dealer just calls his weed different shit to sell it for higher prices.

Beasters are no name generic nuggs that usually have almost no smell. But what you

have there is "fire" if it really is blueberry. Beasters will go from 35-45$ an eighth, and

fire is usually 50-60 an eighth. Beasters for the most part, look like good nugs and get

you pretty fuckin high! on the other hand the taste and smell might not be up to par.

my advice, Spend the extra 10$ an eighth, and keep gettin that good shit! hope that

helps man!

11. If you get blue berry that has been commercially grown (probably like this one) it is not neccesarily fire...

12. oh ok so y did you ask then?

13. damn bro if u think that bud is beast, i wonder what kind of dankk you get :p