The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blueberry, New Bong, And a Shoebox. [Pics]

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by legendisdope, Jul 26, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

The bud is real icey, but I couldnt take a good picture, dont know how to mess with this camera or when I take macros I think I keep moving hahahaha.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:smoke: Blunt Smoka.

[​IMG]

Why isnt the water pouring out??.. lol jp. Enjoy the music. Thats me :hello:.

[​IMG]
    <embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.reverbnation.com/widgets/player/widgetPlayer.swf?emailPlaylist=artist_25857&backgroundcolor=07720C&posted_by=artist_25857&autoPlay=true" wmode="opaque" height="228" width="434">
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Heh, I dig that shit man.

Nice stuff, how much buddah is there? And in the third pic is that tobacco in baggies?

+Rep anyway, thanks for sharing ( I'm blitzed myself :bongin: )

3. swishers ftw. tight bong too.

4. diggin that bong man

5. like a little over 3 ounces. the third pic is the tobacco guts/wrappers/boxes from all the swishers i use.. but thats not really all of it thats just when i roll blunts at the crib.

6. nice bong almost looks like my if im high enough...lol :bongin:

7. nice song man.

ive been bumpin it for awhile now lol, where can i get that album?

8. good looking bud dog. keep toking them swishers

9. u smoke that much blunts and you use a knife??

use your fingers

10. Nice bud pickup man. That shoe box is kinda gross but watever

11. haha, thats for when im drunk or high as hell.

Grasscity Deals Near You