Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blueberry, New Bong, And a Shoebox. [Pics]

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by legendisdope, Jul 26, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

The bud is real icey, but I couldnt take a good picture, dont know how to mess with this camera or when I take macros I think I keep moving hahahaha.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:smoke: Blunt Smoka.

[​IMG]

Why isnt the water pouring out??.. lol jp. Enjoy the music. Thats me :hello:.

[​IMG]
    <embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.reverbnation.com/widgets/player/widgetPlayer.swf?emailPlaylist=artist_25857&backgroundcolor=07720C&posted_by=artist_25857&autoPlay=true" wmode="opaque" height="228" width="434">
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Heh, I dig that shit man.

Nice stuff, how much buddah is there? And in the third pic is that tobacco in baggies?

+Rep anyway, thanks for sharing ( I'm blitzed myself :bongin: )

3. swishers ftw. tight bong too.

4. diggin that bong man

5. like a little over 3 ounces. the third pic is the tobacco guts/wrappers/boxes from all the swishers i use.. but thats not really all of it thats just when i roll blunts at the crib.

6. nice bong almost looks like my if im high enough...lol :bongin:

7. nice song man.

ive been bumpin it for awhile now lol, where can i get that album?

8. good looking bud dog. keep toking them swishers

9. u smoke that much blunts and you use a knife??

use your fingers

10. Nice bud pickup man. That shoe box is kinda gross but watever

11. haha, thats for when im drunk or high as hell.