Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blueberry Muffin Edibles (Canabutter)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by meowskers, Nov 26, 2011.

1. #1 meowskers, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    I just finished making some *special* blueberry muffins. My first time making edibles!

I used 3 sticks of butter for around 20 grams or so of vaped weed. Once the water started boiling, I added the butter. When the butter melted, I added the weed to simmer for 3 hours while stirring occasionally. Afterwards, I strained with cheese cloth into a glass bowl to put in the fridge. Then, I used a blueberry muffin mix.

During the process of simmering it, I walked away for a few minutes and came back to an overflowed pot. :( I was worried I lost a lot of the butter, but when I checked on the glass bowl this morning there was a good bit of butter left. I didn't even have to strain the water out? So I'm thinking that the water overflowed, but most of the butter stayed down in the pot?

Anyways, here are some pictures:

Attached Files:

2. Also, I just ate one about 30 minutes ago. Hope one is potent enough.

3. Well, it's been almost four hours since eating the first one. I barely feel anything. I ate a second muffin an hour ago. Slightly high, but still barely. I think I messed up :((

4. At least it was vaped bud and not fresh. Plus, those look fucking delicious. I've never attempted to cook anything with vaped bud, so I am unsure as to how it compares to unvaped in terms of ratio of THC:edible, but I've made brownies and cookies with 14g of fresh dank, and I assume 20g of vaped bud has nowhere near the same amount of THC. I would use at least a full zip next time. Again, no personal experience with vaped bud here, so I may stand to be corrected! Anyway, again, at least you got muffins. :)