Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blueberry kush?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cyanide444, Jun 13, 2011.

1. So my trusted friend just informed me that he had a sack of Blueberry Kush and some new glass for me. I was just wondering if anyone had tried BK. I've always had good times with blueberry-related strains. Anyone familiar with this? I've heard it's a really good strain, and it lasts longer than most (I smoke to help me get to sleep, so I like long lasting, heavy strains for the night). I'll keep you guys updated on the full bud report. Pickup's gonna be this Friday.

Stay tuned :smoke:

2. I might be wrong but i thought blueberry strains were sativa but if its a mix with kush it will probably be fairly balanced so may help you sleep but not like some other kushes would

3. I heart blueberry kush <3

4. blueberry is indica dominant. take dutch passion blueberry for instance %80 indica, %20 sativa

5. I stay high from tha kushh

6. Blueberry kush is very satisfying. Go for it.

7. haha that's a nice bra.... now to find who it came from.

I'll keep you guys updated. my friend usually gets really good dank hookups from people who have access to medical plants (in my state, I think you have to grow your own or go to a collective).

8. blueberry Kush is awesome!

9. #11 Bluegiles, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Okay fair enough, i just assumed most fruity strains were sativas which im pretty sure most are