Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blueberry kush real or fake?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Nykoo, Mar 13, 2010.

1. I got a sack fronted from one of my friends of some blueberry kush. The stuff smelled like blueberry and looked like it too except it was wet and not dry at all. Is it supposed to be like that or what?

looks exactly like this and matches everything in the review just not sure if it has to be wet or dry Blueberry | "Honest and Accurate"

edit: fuk accidently put it in wrong section ment to put it in "apprentice toker"

2. Blueberry kush is a real strain, no way of knowing a strain by looking at it though. Who knows if it really is what you have though.

3. can anyone explain wet and dry weed? because i never felt weed that was so soft and wet feeling to it. Is it supposed to be dry or what?

4. It may not have dried correctly, smoking it can make the smoke really harsh. Leave it in a mason jar for a few days to dry.

5. ^^what he said, let it cure for a bit longer.

post some pics too man

6. just dry it out a bit more man, either it wasn't cured properly or they sprayed/dipped it. post some pictures

7. already smoked it. Was a pretty good high anyways it looks exactly like the pic on the marijuana reviews site.

8. Was it wet or sticky?

9. That fact that its wet or dry, has nothing to do with determining strain.

Is it too wet to smoke in a joint?
    If thats the case dry it out abit.
    Keep it in a jar and each day give it some air a couple times. If its really really
    wet maybe leave it in the open, I use a brown paper baggie.

If you can still roll a joint with it, and it lights and smokes fine.
    You just got some nice fresh weed. Thats a good thing.
    :smoking:

10. You don't want to put wet weed right into a mason jar. Put it in a brown paper bag for a few days to DRY and then put it into the mason jar to CURE.