Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blueberry Kush or Superskunk?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SkateOnSaturn, Mar 6, 2009.

1. I'm picking up a half o later tonight, and I have the choice of either strain. I've never had either before, so I was wondering what you guys think I should go for.

2. Do you get to look at them first? You ought to be able to decide on that, I can usually eyeball the sack I'd rather have.

3. there's no way we can predict what they will look like. look at both of them when you get there. you'll know the right one (or get a mix).

4. Blueberry!:wave:

5. I think he wants out genetical comparison/opinion. I would take the Super Skunk if they are of equal dankness, I love skunk.

6. had some blueberry kush like a month and a half ago.. light green, beautiful, fruity, definatly gives a taste to remember

7. ss or get a quarter of each

8. I love Blueberry herb.

9. do the smell look test...