Blueberry kush auto (nirvana) sharkbite auto (shortstuff)

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Mechanic, May 15, 2019.

1. With all of this damn rain coming in lately and trying to persue a predominantly outdoor grow is quite the task, but I'm short on seeds anyways. Hard to find quality seeds nowadays that are worth a damn. I got lucky and then it all ended in defeat, unfortanately.

2. Im working on indoor setup at moment so just messing around with a few outdoors. 3 or 4 days of straight rain is unsual for me i was surprised they were alive when got home. I hope you have better luck with ur next batch.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Waiting on some panda film and a air pump gonna do some dwc buckets with waterfarm parts kits. Still havent decided on seeds wanna run some form of cookies ethos or cali connection are at top of list but all of their stuff look so tasty hard to decide.

4. Steadied my hand got second tie down on sharkbite heres some closer shots.
    Sharkbite
    Blueberry
    Cheese

Attached Files:

5. Now if the damned sun would just come back out

6. Blueberry
    Sharkbite
    Cheese
    Hopefully all this rain will stop we been getting. Some of the leaves aint looking to good

Attached Files:

7. Sharkbite is starting preflower now its gonna be a tiny one

8. Think the last dose of nutes might have been a little to hot also got some burnt leaf tips on the blueberry.

9. Blueberry
    Sharkbite
    Cheese
    Now i got a issue with thrips outdoor season sucks this year to much rain now humid as hell and bug issues

Attached Files:

10. Blueberry and sharkbite starting to build some trichs on the sugar leaves. I have a feeling sharkbite gonna be a frosty one too bad it so tiny.

11. Using 2ml/l of an micro,bloom
    1ml/l grow
    Proablly gonna go ahead and start cutting back on grow for blueberry i dont think its gonna have much more stretch in it will see how it looks in a week or so never went over a 1/4 on grow was scared with the mg soil might burn em.

12. One of the Blueberry tops need to get better at my camera work.

Attached Files:

13. Seems like im having a calicum issue also on top of thrips and days of rain my leaves look like shit nest i guess il get a fungus gnat infestion and some pm lol way my lucks going. Outdoors this year sucks

14. Looks fairly healthy to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. thanks buddy Il post up some pics of the whole plants tommorow and would like your opinion i was in a hurry today didnt get any good shots but im getting some yellow spotty leaves i know i got thrips but not 100% on other defencies seems like im getting symptoms of multiple things i dont know if the mg soil was a good idea lol take care

• Like Like x 1
  16. Blueberry

Attached Files:

17. Sharkbite
    Cheese

Attached Files:

18. Sharbite main top

Attached Files:

19. Sorry I can’t be much help here. I’ve got no experience with pests of any kind. Post it up on the indoor page and the sick plants page and maybe you’ll get some help that will be worth a crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. Blueberry
    Sharkbite
    Cheese

Attached Files: