Blueberry in the ebb & flow - 12/12 from clone - lucal formula tryout

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by JonJonJon, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Hi GC,

Starting another journal. Here we go on stats.

My 2nd hydro, and 1st time I'll be flowering in the table

In veg we got:
    - 8 lamp 4 ft t5 lighting
    - Blueberry mother
    - blackberry kush vegging unfeminized
    - blueberry vegging unfeminized
    - feminized pre 98 bubba kush bx2 Cali connection seedling. ( will prob. Drop a few more of those soon)
    - feminized la confidential seedling from DNA genetics ( will prob. germ a few more of those soon )
    - feminized green love potion by samsara seeds. ( freebie )
    - REVEGGING - platinum Og kush
    -REVEGGING - pre '98 - clone only - bubba kush
    -dwc cloner with fresh blueberry cuttings inside.
    - dwc bucket Bluberry rooted clone in Lucas formula
    - pineapple chunk clone

Flowering wih:
    -2 x 4 ebb and flow
    - 1k hps and 300 watt LED ( spectrums make a huge difference)
    - 5x5x5 rockwool cubes on coco mat
    - FIRST TIME LUCAS fORMULA tryout

Blueberry clone freshly rooted in Lucas dwc
    [​IMG]

Pineapple chunk from the local dispensary ( next to it another blueberry clone)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mother plant - blueberry
    [​IMG]

Dwc cloner - these clones never drooped, 1st dwc cloning try- hopefully goes well
    [​IMG]

Reveg - platinum Og kush
    [​IMG]

Reveg - pre '98 bubba kush
    [​IMG]

2. Some pics from last flower
    Platinum OG Kush
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bubba
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Group shot
    [​IMG]

3. This is my first time using t5 and I must say; the growth is SO slow compared to the LED.... Sucks, might have to switch them up

4. Update:

Put a few germinated seeds into soil today, bubbas, la cons, a pineapple kush unfeminized, feminized black Russian, and feminized auto sugar mango Ryder.

[​IMG]

Seedlings doing well

[​IMG]

Blue and black berries doing good, no sign of sex yet

[​IMG]

Growth is slower than I was expecting in the dwc, but I blame the t5 on that

[​IMG]

Blueberry mother coming back to life

[​IMG]

The reveg on platinum Og is finally shooting some new growth!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bubba's behind on the new growth but hopefully not for long...
    [​IMG]

The cleanest skyline I've seen to date...have you seen cleaner than this?
    [​IMG]
    Random, I know.

5. a hid retrofit would be nice on that skyline :bongin:

6. #6 JonJonJon, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
    [quote name='"bongboi"']a hid retrofit would be nice on that skyline :bongin:[/quote]

I don't think I'd change anything about it...it's too clean for me , I'd drive it on Sundays. Then maybe an s14 for my daily. That would be ideal

7. Currently in week 6 of growing Green Love Potion. Was a free UFO seed from The Attitude Seedbank. Its very short and bushy. Had to remove the bottom 2 sets of leaves so that it would grow taller. Will be interesting to see how yours turns out. I cant find any info on that seed anywhere.

8. [quote name='"PoiXen"']Currently in week 6 of growing Green Love Potion. Was a free UFO seed from The Attitude Seedbank. Its very short and bushy. Had to remove the bottom 2 sets of leaves so that it would grow taller. Will be interesting to see how yours turns out. I cant find any info on that seed anywhere.[/quote]

Me neither. I heard they are huge yeilders. When r u flowering yours?

9. I was planning on flowering after 60 days in veg state. Weird thing is that about 3 days ago mine starterd showing female hairs on sections 5 and above. So maybe this is an auto flower???? I dunno. This is my first grow and I thought this was a photo period plant.

Some stuff I can tell you. Its extreamly PH resistant. Both high and low. Its short and bushy, any sun leaves that get covered by ones above, remove them, they are just wasting growing energry. She grows realy fast during days 20-40. She will slow down a little after this.

I think my plant will be around 2 feet when I have finished flowering??

I will post some pics when Things start to happen.

10. I think your plant will be bigger than you think, I've heard they are monsters. I saw a thread of a guy who flowered from seed and need up with a 3.5' flaunt that put out 4 oz dry

11. Photo Update:

Roots on the clones:
    [​IMG]

Bubba revedge, no progress:
    [​IMG]

Platinum Og revenge, doing well:
    [​IMG]

Seedlings:
    [​IMG]

Older seedlings:
    [​IMG]

Blackberry unsexed:
    [​IMG]

Blueberry unsexed:
    [​IMG]

Mother, low on N:
    [​IMG]

DWC blueberry is huge:
    [​IMG]

71 skyline:
    [​IMG]

12. Update:

7 plants dwc, switched to 12/12 a week ago. Blueberry is the only plant that's not seed started, the rest are bubbas, pineapple chunk, black russian(attitude freebie) and a sugar mango Ryder(FreeBie)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. That blueberry looks ridiculous. Hopefully the rest of them start showing flower soon as well. Took my little ones two weeks in 12/12 before the first signs of pistols, despite having preflowers when they made the flip.

14. [quote name='"Brady Kincaid"']That blueberry looks ridiculous. Hopefully the rest of them start showing flower soon as well. Took my little ones two weeks in 12/12 before the first signs of pistols, despite having preflowers when they made the flip.[/quote]

Yeah, I've neve r had to wait this long for plants to start showing flowers but i guess that's what I get for throwing them into flower from seed? I dUnno