Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blueberry haze

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dudedude4, Jul 28, 2010.

1. dank blueberry haze from a friend. just smoked a blunt of it with some grape ape. :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. Looks like some dank shit man! :smoking:

I believe "blueberry haze" is "bluedream"

3. mMm that looks delish! Take a flick of the grape ape!!

4. mmmmhmmm dank

5. nice looking dank.

6. looks like the typical blue dream, dankkky

7. bam:smoking:

Attached Files:

8. Hows the taste and high?

9. Surprisingly enough, aside from the blueberry classic flavor, it had a diesel-y aroma about it. It was dripping with crystals inside the bud clusters under the leaves. The high... let's just say after a 1.5g blunt between 3 people right after a giant bowl happened, and that's pretty much all i remember from last night. haha

10. haha dude, i totally knew that, but forgot till I saw your comment. Then I even remembered that's one of my fav strains! High as fuck!

11. I just jacked off to those pics

12. Nice and tasty, right?

13. that really does look good dude. +rep

edit: look up depth of field on google, if you increase yours then your pics will look a LOT better.

14. Hey thanks a lot man. I looked up that stuff - I have to admit i am a pretty big amateur as far as photography goes, I barely know how to even turn that shit on. Is it possible to change the depth of field on a digital cam?

15. gotta say that shit looks way bomnber then "blueberry"

blueberry llooks fluffy and needs a trimming :]

16. Grape ape is definitely killer, tho the downside is I gotta smoke it only at night or else i gotta fit in a 3 hour nap in the middle of the day. haha