Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blueberry Haze & Waffles :)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bostondutchmast, Feb 14, 2009.

1. good to see your from boston and are a celtics fan. I'm a huge fan myself..

went to 2 games this year, against detroit and atlanta when paul peirce hit a buzzer beater with .05 left..

new england represent!

nice buds man, I had some blueberry kush awhile back and it looked VERRRRY simular.. I bet yours was cheaper though haha

2. yea i got this really cheap because its a close friend...i'm also a big fan of bruins and pats im glad my dad gets seasoned tickets to the pats and celts which he gives away to clients. and usually when i ask him i can get the tickets if he hasnt given them away yet. i go to about 5-10 games a year for the celts and about 2 for the pats on the 50 yard line. new-england is the best sport state...the games get crazy when everyone is drunk and high

3. oh hell yeah i'd have sex with those waffles.

4. both look scrumpcious!

5. #25 bostondutchmast, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009

lol...you should see the other stuff i cook :)

the secret ingrediant is some cinnamon and vanilla extract...definitly tastes bomb

6. u get any gdp lately? ive been getting some insane gdp that smells so sweet.

7. i got some 2 weeks ago...smelt like skunk and grape kool aid and tasted like kool aid. ive had better gdp but it wasnt bad

8. it all looks delicious.

9. nice bud
    if i had to choose between the waffles and the bud right now
    id go for them waffles

10. holy jesus that waffle is making my mouth water

11. #31 bostondutchmast, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    a blunt .... dutch palma with no leaf on from last night...i had some schrimp scampi but no pics of it.but i do have some homemade apple crisp i might take some pics of.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Eraser sheild eh. I love architecture.

I'm also goin to the game on the 27th. Got pretty ill seats stayin in a hotel and shit.

13. #33 bostondutchmast, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009

yeap eraser shield lol architecture isnt to bad...as long as i stay away fom engineering...its going to be agood game. im lucky i get to chose whatever games i want to go to for the patriots/celtics...although my favorite sport is hockey i dont get seasonsed tickets to the bruins :(...ill definitly be getting shitfaced and high and will proboally end up walking to the td banknorth from the north end. where are your seats and what hotel u staying at?

14. I'm sitting floor seats and i'm at the copley.

15. copley is nice ive been in there a few times to pick up lol...floor seats your lucky. ill be about 10 rows behind you... my sister gets floor seats from her bf because her father is a well known government official. i hate the bf but his father has the hookups with the authorities so :rolleyes:

16. Yeah, I never stayed in the copley before. I wasn't impressed by the 4seasons so I didn't get a room there. Plus they didn't have a limo service and that's what i'm taking to the game lol.

17. damn. i don't know what looks better: that waffle or that bud. great work on both counts!!

18. Dang ass blueberry! I remember my first toke from blueberry. Can't forget it!

19. MMMMM!!! Dank blueberry and waffles! Can't go wrong there!:smoking:

20. very nice...last time i took a limo service to the garden was to skate with bobby orr on open ice. be sure to go down to the northend while ur there and try out my friends place and grab a canoli (mikes pastry) on hanover st.