Blueberry Haze/Blueberry Skunk

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by aminus, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Hey guys. I was just curious if anyone had any good, reliable, reputable seed banks with Blueberry Haze or Blueberry Skunk? I'm in a rush right now and can't go through the lists but I'm hoping that when I get back someone will have answered :D thanks guys.

2. flying dutchmen @ attitude has blueberry skunk

3. Hey thanks man, much appreciated. Anyone else know any others?

4. my friend just grew it(flying dutchmen blueberry skunk) out and it was his first time growing and ended up with a really stinky strain even tho he only used sunlight and cfl's he got 2 oz's

5. ONLY sunlight? lol. I wish I could grow with the power of the sun :(

6. he lives in amsterdam.. it's normal to keep a pot plant in ur window over there.

7. That's awesome. I wish I could do that too. I'm envious.

8. joey weed has a C99 blueberry that would be less stony than skunk and skunk would only fuck blueberry up & make it stonier. it fucks haze up enough to make that stoney & almost tobacco tasting. BLECH! joey's C99 isn't psychoactive, but it is energetic like a sativa and it's odor leans towards hazey grape which would preserve the flavor. i still have 2 beans of that leff i ALMOST popped, but i see all the C99 beans i dropped still arent popping because either they weren't fully mature yet, or they hadn't finished curing yet.

i don't remember ever seeing blueberry haze, but they combo would be awesome as BOTH strains get their grape flavors from tutti fuity (aka juicy fruit) flavored highland thai.

i'll admit skunk #1 is better than street beasters for it's euphoric, but not trippy buzz, but that shit is feckin' stony. it won't put you to sleep, but it will start slowing you down the more you get in your system until it does lullabye your ass. ANY bud that gets you stoned is inferior to me. stoned SUCKS. why the fuck would anyone who doesn't NEED IT chose to get stoned? a warm glass of milk & a turkey sandwich will get you tired a lot cheaper.

i'll take HIGH first, and if there's a flavor to it too, that's cool but just window dressing because you don't smoke weed for flavor. that's whatr eating & drinking's for.

if you're trying to get a hazey high strain indoors, try low yielding & stretchy super cali haze. it's buzz is so much like the real thing it's amazing, yet it's under 6 feet tall i think. there's an entire thread dedicated to it. i had a cold stunted gal (like many other strains from other sources recently) that ended up yielding just a daisy sized mini plant equal to about 1/2 a gram of bud that smoked NICE! i have about a dozen C99 x that's i can't wait to test, but i'd better as my 2x C99s aren't popping in a soak and this might be their third day.

i'd take euphoric & motivational haze over skunky & stony blueberry any day. i don't know if it was pure blueberry i smoked last year, but it's resing glands defintely had a fake candylike blueberry taste thay was really watered down compared to more real tasting strains like lavender, (original) kali mist (crushed red pepper), & durban poison. (licorice)

haze skunk isn't shabby, but it can still get stony. i wouldn't want to smoke blueberry skunk. that would be stoiny without a doubt. whatever blueberry or hybrid i smoked had a totally uninspiring & stoney high with an interesting taste not worth fucking a buzz up for & i'm not a fan of bitter & blueberries anyways. sweet grapes are OK, but i don't get along with most berries except straberries & maraschino cherries.

9. hmm, thanks pokernaut. im working in a restricted space (2x1.5x4.5) so i need a more stout strain. could you describe 8mile high physical apperance for me? im really interested in it from what you've said about it so far. :)