Blueberry Gum Organic soil

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mooseman82, Oct 22, 2011.

1. You are supposed to use the solubles along with the liquid nutes in flowering, you can add molasses during the last 3 weeks as well

2. You can add molasses through the entire flower period...some say it sweetens the buds, but who really knows:confused:

3. Ok So I am waiting on my HPS which should arrive next week and will flip them as soon as it gets here. I will be feeding tomorrow with 1/2 strength FF trio and 1/4 tsp molasses/ gal. only added pH'd water last tuesday and I've noticed some small burn spots on my older leaves and one leaf tip burnt but that could have been from the CFL and the humboldt has got some pH discoloration but the newer leaves look perfect. Also watson has three new tops so close but so far from a fim oh well.

4. If I were you moose, I would flush them tomorrow until runoff ph is 6.5. This could take 5-10 gal...who knows. Followed by a light feeding.

BTW...when you say FF trio, are using all three at once. Big Bloom, Grow Big, and Tiger Bloom???

5. my 2 cents...save the molasses for the last 2 or 3 weeks...:wave:

lovin the good convo:hello:

6. I would say, save the mollases for cookies...but I'm not going to:confused:;)

7. sometimes i type without thinkin..its a bad habit:eek:

just be careful you dont use it too much cuz it will build up P...its packed with potassium 730mg per tbsp...

8. I wish I checked with you guys before I woke up and fed this morning sooooooooo yeah flushing hmmmmmm prob should have done that :rolleyes: So wait a few days flush and flower with light feeding? How do I know when I flushed enough? and my pots aren't full to the tops so it might even be really 5 gallons of soil. It takes 4.5 Liters to feed and get 10 % runoff and 5.5 to get 25%. When I mean FF trio I am going by the schedule at half strength meaning 3 tsp Big Bloom and 1.5 tsp of Grow Big.

9. Flush untill your runoff ph is 6.5. Discard all water used to flush. When ph is right, give a light feeding with flower nutes and switch them to 12/12. Piece of cake brother. Go easy on the molasses. Maybe 2tbl/gal every other or every third water/feed. My advice would be to scrap the molasses idea and get a jug of cal/mg plus. but molasses will work. Have a great saturday my friend:wave:

10. Ok so I will flush on my next watering untill runoff is is 6.5. For cal/mg thats epsom salts right? how much do I add.

11. epsom salts have mag but you will need to get cal somewhere else. For dosages I'd start 1 tsp maybe go up to 2 tsp/gallon if needed. Be careful not to over do it because you don't want a salt build up right after you flush and epsom salt can do that.

12. Oh yeah I hear ya any suggestions on something for both and when do i need it?

13. Love this stuff, I use RO water so I always end up with calmag def. I don't use it that often, it's quite potent but it does the job whenever it's needed.

smells like shit though:bolt:

14. cool thanks guys. So I just add it to my nutes or water.

15. Wait sorry I'm a little confused does it build up Phosphorous (P) or Potassium (K) and which is bad?

Also When I flower do I wait until week 7 to add the tiger bloom or earlier? and I was wondering which soluble has which and what does each one do? should I go by the feeding schedule or start at 1/4 and go up?

16. So here is the update. Some slight burn on Jane and Watson but not too bad. Let me know what y`all think. Oh and Watson is 12 days post top.:smoke:

Attached Files:

17. Looken good moose. Those ladies look Happy:)

18. :hello::hello:YAY I do good.:hello::hello:

19. The smell of calmag is equal to what I would imagine it would smell like if you mixed piss and blood together and let it sit in a bucket for 6 months. It works really well though, I used to think that superthrive stank until I smelled calmag hahaha