Blueberry Gum Organic soil

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mooseman82, Oct 22, 2011.

1. stoppin by under blut's request. Great lookin girls you got bro!!

2. Thanks.

3. Remember, its just a guide. Needs tweeken per strain. BBG is real hearty so you should have no problems.

Like BKS said...More than 1 way to skin a cat. We would hate to tell you full strength and have it be too much, know what I mean. Plus, sometimes less is more

4. yeah man I hear ya. I'm going to try and see how they do at half strength and see if i can keep it there. I was wondering if I should water, water feed or water, feed, water. What do you think?

5. Personally I water feed water. But if I remember right BBG took about everything I threw at her. She's real strong. But better safe than sorry. Its easier to add more than it is to take some out.

6. Cool man thanks. So my plan is to feed prob in a day or so transplant to their final 7 gal bags. I'm planning on just placing them in a drip basin do I need to raise it or can I just leave it in the pan?

7. 7 gal? how long do you plan to veg?

8. Yeah only another week or two but I feel it might get crowded in the double gulp cups sooner than thought.

9. Its up to you, but 7gal containers might be a bit overkill. Unless your gonna veg a tree, I wouldnt go higher than 5gal. You figure 1gal for each foot of plant.

Have you seen these...

Buy Products by Smart Pots for Container Gardening, Hydroponic Gardening

Sorry to keep spaming your thread. Its just easier to describe this way.

I use 5 and 3 gal. check them out

10. Nah don't worry man you're giving me great links. I didn't realize how big they were until i filled them haha. I am definatly going 3 gallons next time.

11. Ok so I woke up and check on my little ladies and saw this. I got worried about her getting root bound so I put her in her new 7 gal home. Its a little biiiiiiiig but at least I wont have to worry about her getting bound now :smoke:

Attached Files:

12. #74 mooseman82, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2011
    Two days after transplanting and she looks much happier. Yaaaaaay :hello: pics to follow.

Attached Files:

13. Subbed on Blutis' orders! :rolleyes:

Looking good over here, Mooseman! Can't fail with this crew helping ya out! :)

Hey you might check with Green Bastard (grrower). He's using the FF Trio in his scrog grows and they're kicking ass! You should maybe consider doing whatever he's doing!

Peace bro! :wave:

14. Ladies are starting to look real nice. Also as for the FF trio mix, I too use that chart posted above, slightly modified for my own setup. It's a great template to use though, I recommend starting at 2/3 dose to gauge the strain's reactions and then go from there. You can always feed more but can't un-burn a plant.

15. Thanks man, currently I'm at half dose and I saw a small amount of burn one or two tips but it stopped there. I am curious how much do I feed and water bc im adding until a little less than half of what I put in comes out is this right? Again I'm new to soil.

16. I go till about 25% run off but that is. Evaluate I read that's what a few blades recommend on here.

17. Agreed, I also water til 25-33% run off. Also I like to let them get nice and dry between waterings.

18. Cool, cool thanks. I have been doing that too. Does anyone have advice on the soluble trio?