Blueberry Gum Organic soil

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mooseman82, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Sweet I'm gonna try tomorrow night.

2. Looks like you got things down pretty well, I think you'll really like going organic, and it's quite forgiving, hope you don't mind if I pull up a chair and watch the grass grow :D:wave:

3. brother blu is a talented mofo. good mentor for ya moose.

i noticed you mentioned runnin hydro first so clearly you have a grip on things. you should realize that in soil your medium is alive and things arent quite as fast and vigorous as a hyrdo application. so lock outs and def's wont show up or seem to get fixed quite as fast. as blu said be careful over feeding in the FFOF... its chock full of good stuff already and can take ya a few weaks before they need a good feed.

i didnt catch if you use a myco product yet but i def suggest one. full of bennies to help the roots and break down the stuff in the soil to make it available for the plant to uptake.

heres a link for ya too. lots of good stuff about organics and composting all over this thread. great food for thought http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-...ion-awesome-organics-no-real-big-words-7.html

4. Thanks I try:smoke: No I'm not using any myco but I know I should. I'm in the process of making a simple tea. JCJ was helping me all I need to get is an air pump. Most of my stuff is from my hydro setup and money is tight again :rolleyes: so..... I see what you mean about the whole "it takes longer to see def and fix" thing ugh waiting...Time... things I don't really like haha. Thanks for the link I will def be giving that a read. When I transplant I should dial back my nutes a bit right? My next feeding is planned to be at 1/2 strength and the next full but do you water, water ,feed? or water, feed, water ,feed?

5. By all means dude watch, enjoy and feel free to comment. Thanks for stopping by and the rep

6. Subbed, I had a blueberry gum but she cracked, but never broke soil. Hope she does I well and can't wait to see the outcome.

7. That always sucks. Cool man enjoy watching the grass grow.

8. joeblow takes a seat and lites a blunt:smoke: Let's ride!!:D

couldnt miss a thread with a blueberry and gum in the title...

9. Nice to see you Joe enjoy.

10. [​IMG]

Pulling up a seat.

11. MY BAD...:eek: i passed the fuck out 1/2 way through:laughing:

here ya go:smoking: im good...

you guys finish that one up!!:wave:

12. Attached Files:

13. Gonna sub to this and check it out as well, I have the same 2 strains germinating right now :). The other is CH9 Humbolt correct? The UFO from attitude recently.

14. Yup, you are correct sir.

15. Looks like your close to a FIM. If you get 4 shoots theres gonna be alot of good blades pissed...lol...Fim is real hard to accomplish. I've only successfully pulled it off twice:rolleyes:Very cool moose:cool:

16. Nice!! Ya know things like this happen more often when you think. My class mates would always get pissed when I would ace an exam and not even really pay attention. Mmmm osmotic learning (homer drooool) How does one even spell the sound he makes???

17. moose i give a light feed every time they are thirsty. never even get to half strength. and i make sure i give plenty of run off so i dont get any salt build ups.

you'll find theres more than one way to skin a cat... especially in soil

18. So if im using the FF trio what would you reccomend?