Blueberry Gum Organic soil

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mooseman82, Oct 22, 2011.

1. [quote name='"blutis"']Looken good moose. Now is the time to be adding some extra PK. Get some kelp extract or seaweed:p[/quote]

For sure. Those buds should really fatten up in the next couple weeks

2. Lookin' great moose! The cola in the 2nd picture, that will definitely fill in that first gap, and possibly that second. Feels good to say goodbye to airy buds and hello to dense rocks:smoke:. This is the point where I'd start giving molasses, for about a week or 2. I'm not sure if you have given it molasses yet or plan on it, though.

3. [quote name='"blutis"']Looken good moose. Now is the time to be adding some extra PK. Get some kelp extract or seaweed:p[/quote]

Would upping the cha ching help?

4. [quote name='"morange"']Lookin' great moose! The cola in the 2nd picture, that will definitely fill in that first gap, and possibly that second. Feels good to say goodbye to airy buds and hello to dense rocks:smoke:. This is the point where I'd start giving molasses, for about a week or 2. I'm not sure if you have given it molasses yet or plan on it, though.[/quote]

Oh sweet. Yeah ive been giving molasses when I water with the cal/mag plus. I got 2 weeks left and im flushing next week.

5. If your using cha ching, thats good enough. Thats got the kelp in it

6. Hey everybody so we're in.the home stretch with one week left and flushed saturday. I added molasses to my flush since Ive had prob with cal/mag def since the start of flowering I thought it would help. Couldnt hurt right? Im gonna try the whole 48hr dark thing and let them dry out a bit. I usually water q2-3d so one last water tomorrow and that all.

7. From my understanding the molasses will make the smoke harsh that late into flower. Alot of old timers use it to "push resin". I guess well see:)

8. My biggest regret about my previous harvest was on one of my best tasting strains I didn't flush out all the molasses, the smoke was harsh, tasty but harsh.

9. :eek: seems like you were just starting this yesterday....
    Guess life has been more hectic than I thought....
    Finally gettin' through here again :rolleyes:

"IMO"... adding anything while flushing... other than flushing agents...
    Defeats the purpose of flushing and wouldn't make much difference in that short of a time frame :confused_2:

Either way... I'm sure you'll enjoy it with a proper cure ;)

I got a Q maybe someone can hep me wit ;)

Curing is mainly to get rid of the chlorophyll so it don't taste like yer ass crack after running a marathon...
    And yes the trichs mature as well....

But if ya vape... ya don't have to cure... just dry it out a bit in the oven and toke it up :smoke:

So the Q is.....

I normally pull at all cloudy / some amber if I'm not paying close enough attention atm :smoking:
    Should ya run'em longer / more amber then to compensate for the lack of a cure... :confused_2:

:smoking: :wave:

10. i wouldn't...you can cook with the vaped buds cause its still got the pain killin' stuff un burned by the vape..unless ya crank the temps..so i think letin' it degrade more would actually decrease the potency from vapin' it..no science ..just my take:smoke:

11. Pics moose, pics:cool:

12. Ok so I'm back and I have a smoke report but no bud shots sorry. I kept putting it off until there was none left.

Blueberry gum: Has a very sweet aroma and has a nice smooth smoke. The high is stoney yet energetic.

Humboldt: Smells very peppery and smokes heavy and can be harsh. Couchlock, I was starting at the ground before I knew it 10 minutes passed. Gives you major munchies.

3 blueberrygum gave me 1.3 oz
    1 humboldt 1.4oz

Catch me up guys whats been going on?

Stay tuned.......