Blueberry + GSC + AK47 x White Widow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TetraHealthCare, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Just thought I’d share if anyone wanted to follow the progress from here.
    I’ve got Dutch Passion Blueberry, Cali Connection’s Girl Scout Cookies and Greenbud Seeds AK47 x White Widow Early Version all feminized.
    I’m following the complete Nutrifield Coco nutrient line with 30% perlite mix as my base medium. The line includes: Coco A&B, Cargo Boost, Root Nectar, Veg Ignitor, FuLife, Bud Burst, Crystalic, PK Heavy and Flavor Savior. I also use a microbial additive called EM1 which is just a concentrated tea of essential microbes. All feeds are adjusted to 5.8 pH.
    All the lasses were started under a 220w 6400k T5 fluorescent light until they were too big for the 1.2 x 1.2m space they started in.
    The DP Blueberry is now stand alone under a 400w HPS in that 1.2 x 1.2m space, whereas the GSC and AKxWW is sharing a 1m x 2.2m space under a 600w HPS and the 220w blue light fluorescent. There’s constant clean airflow so co2 is no issue which allows me to maximise all that light.
    We are now approaching the end of week 12 in vege, in the last week I have reduced the hours on the BB and tonight will be her first night of 12/12. The other 2 babies are still sitting on 18 hours because the GSC is a VERY slow grower during vege, in 3 months of vege she’s only just made it to about 14 inches above the medium, the AKxWW is pretty standard rate of growth for an Indica leaning hybrid as she sits about 1 metre above the medium with plenty of bush growth, il be giving those 2 one more week in vege before flipping.
    The BB is true to her to her name and extremely vigorous, so much so that I had to do some serious training to keep her pinned down but I am very proud of how she’s bushed out nearly touching all the walls in the closet.
    All 3 have been topped, super cropped and tied down with a bit of LST to create maximum bush while keeping height down (not an issue with GSC so far).

The Blueberry:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Girl Scout Cookies:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The AK47 x White Widow:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Before Defoliation:
    [​IMG]
    After Defoliation:
    [​IMG]

All babies are now in their final 5 gallon fabric smart/air pots with AK4xWW being the last to be transferred today.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lovely plants looking well, Great job :)

3. Keep us updated

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Quick update of the babies:

Blueberry one week after flipping:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last week of vege for these 2
    The AKxWW:
    [​IMG]

GSC:
    [​IMG]

*Now in week 3 of flower for B.B but couldn’t post. Will be updated from now on*

5. UPDATE:

Some insane growth in the last 3 weeks from the Blueberry, which is all that il update for now.
    GSC & AKxWW has just finished up her first week after flip so il update around the end of week 3 for them.

Blueberry at the start of week 4:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]