Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blueberry From College

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 420smoker, Apr 13, 2006.

1. you better man i cant wait to see them did it smell jsut like blueberries i would only imagine man just smoking blueberry muffins ive never had the stuff my bro has tho he said it was great!!

2. i want to see those pics

3. that shit looks tasty man

4. Good for you if it's actually blueberry. That stuff practically doesn't exist around here. It is usually peddled by some shady character who eventually comes up with maybe a fifteen sack of poorly trimmed, barely cured stuff with a slight blueberry scent. My friend has fallen for this several times, paying up to sixty for an eighth that isn't even an eighth! I guess that's what happens when you live in the Bible belt.