Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

blueberry fire and jack herer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by gypsiesoul, Jun 30, 2012.

1. These two pictures are of some Blueberry Fire I just picked up.

ForumRunner_20120629_145943.png

ForumRunner_20120629_150002.png

And here's some Jack!

ForumRunner_20120629_150105.png

2. Looks bomb , nice pickup

3. blueberry looks like some rock hard buds
    the Jack looks beautiful
    Apparently when the two are crossed its a strain called Nuke 'Em

4. [quote name='"Piper1327"']blueberry looks like some rock hard buds
    the Jack looks beautiful
    Apparently when the two are crossed its a strain called Nuke 'Em[/quote]

Tenk you :3 Dense, but still fluffy when you grind it up :smoking:

5. Figured what the hell, I'll just post all of my recent pick ups :)

ForumRunner_20120629_184705.png

ForumRunner_20120629_184733.png

ForumRunner_20120629_184806.png

6. Very fire buds! What state do you live in?

7. [quote name='"rooooooR"']Very fire buds! What state do you live in?[/quote]

None other than California, my friend.

8. ah the good old golden coast :smoke:

9. [quote name='"gypsiesoul"']

None other than California, my friend.[/quote]

Ahh damn! Over here in FL its kinda shitty even tho the bud is fire its not the same.. Visiting LA in august any recommendations on dispensaries?

10. [quote name='"rooooooR"']

Ahh damn! Over here in FL its kinda shitty even tho the bud is fire its not the same.. Visiting LA in august any recommendations on dispensaries?[/quote]

Which part of LA? There's P.O.T. in Studio City or Westside Caregivers in West LA, or Wax King on Venice :)

11. [quote name='"gypsiesoul"']

Which part of LA? There's P.O.T. in Studio City or Westside Caregivers in West LA, or Wax King on Venice :)[/quote]

Awesome im staying in west La so ill check them out!

12. [quote name='"rooooooR"']

Awesome im staying in west La so ill check them out![/quote]

Sweet. WCG is on Robertson and they have a $35 cap all top shelf (DO NOT buy the bud in the giant jars on the counter). They give you a free dab every time you go in and they have bongs and and a volcano for you to use :)

Oh but beware, the dab is harsh as shit. I don't think you're supposed to be dabbing that kinda hash lol

13. Nice macbook and Jack! I fucking love jack! Norcal here

14. [quote name='"gypsiesoul"']

Sweet. WCG is on Robertson and they have a $35 cap all top shelf (DO NOT buy the bud in the giant jars on the counter). They give you a free dab every time you go in and they have bongs and and a volcano for you to use :)

Oh but beware, the dab is harsh as shit. I don't think you're supposed to be dabbing that kinda hash lol[/quote]

Sounds fucking great!!!:)!! I wouldhave to buy a trippy stick to rip the oil,do u kno how much per half gram? And WGC is the best place too go?

15. i second that. stuff like that where u can hardly see the green is rare. we do get some super fire. but i think cali and boulder "fire" is in a class of its own.

16. [quote name='"rooooooR"']

Sounds fucking great!!!:)!! I wouldhave to buy a trippy stick to rip the oil,do u kno how much per half gram? And WGC is the best place too go?[/quote]

For flowers, yes go to WCG but for wax go to Wax King. 2 grams for 60. I got it today. I'll post pics later. Unbelievable. A half gram would be like 30 or 35.

17. Just picked up a gram of Tahoe OG. Whaddya think?

PhotoGrid_1342322487385.jpg

18. [quote name='"gypsiesoul"']Just picked up a gram of Tahoe OG. Whaddya think?

[/quote]

I think you have some dank.