Blueberry Cross

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jonster, May 18, 2006.

1. my blueberry plants are growing in 7'' high by 5'' diamter pots, will this be large enough until i find out the sex?

2. Yes that will be fine.

3. I would say that all depends on how large you want to grow your plants.

If you plan on keeping them really small then I would say those pots are fine.

My plants are only 8-9" tall and already they have been transplanted into 2gallon pots.

The pots you are talking about are probably like the ones that I started with and under good conditions they would be ready to transplant after 3-4 weeks.

:bongin:

4. Cronaholic's right on this one--unless you want small plants or wanna risk your plants getting rootbound, consider re-potting in the near future. My plants are two weeks and some change and I just repotted them from 10" terra cotta pots(about 1.5gallons) into 5-gal pots less than an hour ago. While doing so I saw that the roots had already made their way through a good 65% of the soil.

5. Those should be adequate for a while. Just check the bottom drainage holes for when you start seeing root tips. As soon as this happens, change the pots out for bigger ones.

6. I dont know why yall change pots so many times im just doing two from the 26 oz cup to a 3 galllon grow bag thats all probally gonna do 5 gallons next grow when im gonna top and fim and more time two like 2 months veg im just experimenting