Blueberry & cheese auto, 250w & 400w Not Sure's 'ganic ganja grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Thicken Dense, Aug 12, 2012.

1. hey not sure just cruzin through ! nice plants ! looks like those stones have been colonized... I wish I had n't throuwn away my first act diffusor, it's just that i used it to make act for a year before I knew what "the definition" of act is....

life is in the foam... right on!!!

2. Thanks for checking out my plants bro, I just got some good advice from microbeman on increasing airflow and microbes in my teas. I'm ditching the airstones for a pvc diffuser so I can do without the tea bag. Eh... live, waste money, learn :)

3. Have you tried any of the cheese yet? I really wanna know what kind of high that produces

4. Oh yea, it gets me blazed. You know, even while it was drying and smelled like hay it would still REEK if I break a bud open. I'm very happy with the product. It's not speedy like the diesel, but it's not couchlock either. A good, well rounded high that hits me all over is how I'd describe it. Powerful shit too, 2 hits before work and I can't hide that I'm high.

5. [quote name='"Not Sure"']

Oh yea, it gets me blazed. You know, even while it was drying and smelled like hay it would still REEK if I break a bud open. I'm very happy with the product. It's not speedy like the diesel, but it's not couchlock either. A good, well rounded high that hits me all over is how I'd describe it. Powerful shit too, 2 hits before work and I can't hide that I'm high.[/quote]

Spot on assessment. You and I are on different tolerance levels for sure, I'd be dead after 2 hits. :smoke: My very favorite part of the Cheese was the delicious taste it has when vaped. If you have the ability to, try it. You won't be disappointed.

6. LOL, I'd give my left nut for a volcano. I'll probably get something like yours before winter starts, you can use both a whip and bags with yours, right?

7. [quote name='"Not Sure"']

LOL, I'd give my left nut for a volcano. I'll probably get something like yours before winter starts, you can use both a whip and bags with yours, right?[/quote]

Yes, I much prefer the bags though. Unless you are sitting in a circle the whip causes you to waste a ton of vapor.

8. OK, the final weight of my cheese is 32 grams. That's after smoking at least 4-5 grams.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I might lose another gram or two of water weight during the cure. You should hit 2 zips no problem Ice :smoke:

9. hahaha sweet

take some close ups of the bud....like as close as you can

10. That scrog is sick man. Can't wait to see the harvest. Is it wise for me to do a scrog grow for my first grow? Ill have 3ft x 1.5ft x 5ft of space with a 400 w hps/mh light. Is it possible to grow it well out into a rectangle rather then a square like yours? Ill most likely be doing a northern lights strain, heard they cope well with lst and scrog.

11. Welcome Johnny, thanks for checking out my grow. This is my second scrog, I ditched my first one because I made some errors and I'll gladly share some tips with you.

When your plants grow into the screen you won't be able to move them around much. Pulling branches around using twine is pretty easy but for the most part they're immobile, so planning ahead is critical. Drainage, transplanting, reaching difficult areas for maintenance are things to consider when setting up your scrog.

So, I can't transplant, can't flush, and I need my plants to be as healthy as I can possibly keep them, to limit the amount of dead growth I have to remove from difficult areas. I got around these problems first by building a scrog rig that holds the pot, so the whole thing can be removed and cared for. That's probably not ideal for you, but it's one of the solutions I came up with for my own unique circumstances.

How do I grow without flushing... organics. How do I provide my plants with an autonomous, self-regulating feeding schedule that meets their needs... organics. What else can I do to improve their health... use aerable fabric pots with top-quality organic soil.

This can all be done with a recirculating hydro bucket system, but that adds a shitload more planning and equipment, not to mention having to test and adjust your water daily. Basically, I tailored my grow to run for days without me even opening the door... not that I don't love spending time with my plants, but I don't want them to be a responsibility... that shit gets old real quick LOL :smoke:

Let me know when you start a journal, I'll join the party!! :bongin:

edit: sorry Ice, having trouble getting a quality close-up :smoking:

12. ewc... it's got what plants crave :smoke:

13. your a legend! Cheers for the tips, i definetly want to grow organic, the plants will be grown in soil, thanks for the heads up on drainage im thinking a little platform for my pots to sit on with a tray under neith would be ideal, just gotta do a shitload of research to find a good soil mix and a tea resipe to keep her healthy. Just another quick question would i have enough room to grow 2 plants side by side with scrog in 0.9 m x 0.5 m ? Or should i not push it and just keep to one?

14. Thanks man, I'm not trying to push organics or anything, it's just easier for me to not have to flush my plants and deal with drainage... and it grows healthy plants :smoke:

You can grow two no problem, figure 1.5x1.5 for each right? Mine is only 2x2 and I vegged for 6 weeks. For a good soil mix, check out ITG's thread.. http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-growing/1116550-easy-organic-soil-mix-beginners.html

15. Shit yea cheers, well as far as moving the plants goes, thats out of the question they'll be staying put till harvest time, ill prob only vege for 4 weeks or so to keep it manageable, i still reckon that'l be good for 60g of some dank ass buds from each plant. Cheers for the very helpful advice

16. Here's that close-up you requested ice... hope you got your fios, lots of pics here :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bonsai!!!! ...needs water :p

[​IMG]

Scrog buds are really swelling up, beginning to look like 4+ ...this might be the last time I take her out for pics, buds are so heavy I risk damage moving her around.

My clones are getting big, showing a lot of budsites. This will no doubt be my best harvest ever, I'm glad you guys are here supporting me :wave:

Next up is the improvements I made to my aact. I removed the brass nipple on my airpump and got ½" ID tubing to fit over the whole output, picked up a few bucks worth of pvc, and I swear the activity freaking QUADRUPLED!! Water is now jumping up in the air, I'm so happy I could cry :p Check it out...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I used a 9/16" bit for the airline hole, squeezes in there nice and tight. 1/16" bit for the air holes, 6 on each arm pointing down to stir sediment, slip-on fittings so it comes apart easy.

...and here's my res + tea bucket, res has 12 gal in it

[​IMG]

17. Hahaha WORD!!

That new pump looks incredible. Buds too, of course. You are a crafty dude I like that.

18. good call on the weight, it's just plastic and sand, so no issues with rust like a metal plate

19. Thanks guys!! I'll be starting a new aact on sat, with a mix of ewc, humus, pinch of kelp and plant tone, and a bit more molasses. Can't wait to use my new brewing apparatus :hello:

20. #140 Project ICE, Oct 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2012
    Everything looks absolutely fucking beautiful.

You keep on getting me more and more excited for my cheese....and some of that blueberry too ;)

oh yeah and great ingenuity on the air pump!

edit: also what was your light schedule on the cheese
    edit again: fios = fast as fuck :D