Blueberry & cheese auto, 250w & 400w Not Sure's 'ganic ganja grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Thicken Dense, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Yo.....that cheese looks amazing...im excited for mine :D

HAHA sweet. I dont see the socket though? where is it? did you take the sheild off and just use the main socket?

edit: whens the estimated harvest date for the blueberry

2. heh, I'm told that the cheese is some powerful shit. She smells so fucking good too. I'm curious to see how big yours gets. Yea, the reflector wouldn't fit with the sockets in there, I took off the spring clamp too :eek:

My scrog will be 8 weeks on 11/4... clones 12/2 I figure harvest within a week of those dates. :smoke:

3. Im not sure when mine are gonna be done....ive heard the 60 day takes around 65 days....

and the other two...not idea

How many days is your cheese? and when are you gonna harvest it? estimated yield? and is that a 1 gallon smart pot?

4. It's 70 days today but I'm going to let her go for probably another week. I saw the first signs of amber today :hello:

I estimate an ounce or more off her, those pots said 3 gal when I bought them but i think they're closer to 2... if that, lol. I thought she was going to be half the size, maybe 2' tops, if I had known they get this big she would've been in a bigger pot.

5. yeah im using the 3 gallon smart pot for the cheese...and i got 3 gallon reg pots for the other two....

i want that cheese to BREATHE lol

6. Yea, I noticed that your 3 gal pots are bigger than my 3 gal pots, lol. I think you'll get more off you cheese than I did, especially with a 600w. Can't wait to see her in full bloom.

7. [quote name='"Not Sure"']

Yea, I noticed that your 3 gal pots are bigger than my 3 gal pots, lol. I think you'll get more off you cheese than I did, especially with a 600w. Can't wait to see her in full bloom.[/quote]

Was that cheese "simple" to grow or was it a picky plant?? This patience shit is killing me, I can't seem to keep away from these damn plants lol

8. Not at all, she's deficient because she needs more aact teas, being a large plant in a small pot and all. Also some underwatering, soil got real dry a few times. If I could go back I'd use a 5 gal and she'd be real simple :)

9. I dried a bud off the auto last night and guys... this cheese is some top-shelf dank, WOW :smoking:

I wasn't impressed for the first half of the grow but... yea. So full of resin, so dank, so pleasing to the senses. You were right Cheesed. This is going to be amazing after a cure. To my brothers growing this strain... treat her good, she's worth it :smoke:

I didn't chop her yet, waiting for 25% amber.

10. [quote name='"Not Sure"']I dried a bud off the auto last night and guys... this cheese is some top-shelf dank, WOW :smoking:

I wasn't impressed for the first half of the grow but... yea. So full of resin, so dank, so pleasing to the senses. You were right Cheesed. This is going to be amazing after a cure. To my brothers growing this strain... treat her good, she's worth it :smoke:

I didn't chop her yet, waiting for 25% amber.[/quote]

I'm glad you approve. :smoke: You'll be hard pressed to part with any of that. I can't wait to dab the oil I made with it, still untouched. Also looking forward to seeing how it delivers in baked goods. -.-

11. LOL, no doubt. What a great freebie!! So frosty, I'll bet she gives up a lot of resin :smoke:

12. TONS bro. I washed only about 8 grams of sugar leaf and pulled out close to a gram ball of wax.

13. What is your preferred method?

14. [quote name='"Project ICE"']

What is your preferred method?[/quote]

I prefer qwiso, quick and to the point. I only wash one time though. Always wondered about butane though...

15. know any good tutorials?

im gonna be harvesting tonight i think

16. [quote name='"Project ICE"']

know any good tutorials?

im gonna be harvesting tonight i think[/quote]

I've read various tutorials on gc, nothing really comes to mind though. I'd decide first if you want to use fresh trim or let it dry up first. Personally, I dry it before washing and make sure everything is well frozen.

17. :eek:BRAVO!!!!

18. Thanks bro!! The clones are turning into beasts, I know I'm going to have to support those branches, lol. Scrog's got some dank, dense nugs going on :smoke:

19. [quote name='"Not Sure"']

Thanks bro!! The clones are turning into beasts, I know I'm going to have to support those branches, lol. Scrog's got some dank, dense nugs going on :smoke:[/quote]

That scrog really looks better than I ever could have imagined. You did a spectacular job, man.