Blueberry & cheese auto, 250w & 400w Not Sure's 'ganic ganja grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Thicken Dense, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Oh I have. Several times, great flick.

Makes sense now that I know where it's from.

2. [quote name='"Cheesed"']Oh I have. Several times, great flick.

Makes sense now that I know where it's from.[/quote]

Lol, the dumbest shit amuses me :eek:

3. Haha great movie!

Brawndo, s'got what plants crave!

4. #64 Thicken Dense, Sep 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2012
    [quote name='"timotei"']

Haha great movie!

Brawndo, s'got what plants crave![/quote]

...its got lectrolytes!!

going to starbucks!

5. #65 Project ICE, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2012
    DAMM i wanted those shears and shot glass lol.....i knew i shouldve grabbed that bag on the way out....wouldve given you the teas too lol

i got that sprayer filled with a light seedling mix ;) works perfect

AMAZING movie!

EDIT: just downloaded and watching again as we speak lol. its been a while

edit again: just finished.....i feel dumb

6. [quote name='"Project ICE"']

DAMM i wanted those shears and shot glass lol.....i knew i shouldve grabbed that bag on the way out....wouldve given you the teas too lol

i got that sprayer filled with a light seedling mix ;) works perfect

AMAZING movie!

EDIT: just downloaded and watching again as we speak lol. its been a while

edit again: just finished.....i feel dumb[/quote]

LOL, so many funny parts. Yea, that seedling mix has the right mycos, looks like quality soil. They actually gave out useful shit, Lauren was handing out PH meters and solutions at the counter too, not that I need one with organics :)

7. 5 days since update? slackkkkkin

8. heh, not much going on. Ran out of bud so I processed some trim I had...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm trying one of those tea samples, looks like quality shit. This is only 5 min in, 24 hrs later the foam was thick and bubbly

[​IMG]

Almost flowering time!!!

[​IMG]

Man... the smells are amazing. The blueberry is very dank and fruity, while the cheese is a bit sweeter. Nugs are getting dense and hard, cheese is packing on weight. Another week or two... good thing I've got some hash to hold me over :smoke:

Coming up on 4 weeks of 12/12 here.

[​IMG]

9. Sup fellas!! Had a minor setback this morning, had to go out and blow $300 on a new light but it's better than my last one by a mile. Lumatek 400w digital, dimmable, and an AC hood. I should've sprung for the 600w but this was a completely unexpected expense and fuck it... if it gets me through one harvest it will pay for a new ballast.

Clones are 4 weeks from root, started 12/12 yesterday.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

^LOL, this one I tried to tie back and the branch just peeled off the main stem

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

^My new hood, have the a/c blowing into it for now.

Scrog is 4 weeks into 12/12, about halfway through flower. She's got some heat stress closer to the bulb, but nothing major (84f at the closest top)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've got to upgrade everything here. I will be mounting my fan on the outside of my smaller box and adding a can-filter to it. I got the air cooled hood for a future setup, I will be tearing down my larger box after this grow.

My plants are loving the Xtreme Gardening tea, and I'm beyond impressed with their Mykos product, Roots Organic soil and my amendments seem to be doing the job as well, I just wish I had added some rock dust to it... feel like I'm tubo-charging my soil, lol.

Thanks for keeping up guys, Cheers!!! :smoke:

10. that scrog is looking fucking delicious lol

and dont forget ....in about 60 days you can get all new equipment....that is if you still want it ;)

11. Thanks bro!! She smells delicious too. I bought the hood with the new setup in mind so yea, I'm definitely still down with that. Figure I can run 2x AC hoods one after the other. :smoke:

12. oh so your gonna run two hoods ac hoods in the tent lined up?

13. Good stuff man.

Glad you got that all sorted out. New stuff sounds rad! Any kind of warranty on these?

14. Yea, I want to do 2x 600's in that 4x8 lined up. I'll use my 250 strictly for veg.

LOL, you bet. 5 year warranty :D

15. this was a great read bro, ill tag along. i want to grow blue berry soon. need to wait for my boy to get me some dank bb seeds though, i feel wierd about ordering them offline.

16. why you no lollipop not sure? just curious. Helps cut down on the popcorn nugs and saves on some of the plants energy that can be directed elsewhere.

17. Thanks for checking it out, pull up a chair and stick around for the harvest!! :smoke:

Here is my reasoning...

Well, it's more like 10" above the screen. Either way I'm happy with what I get, if something doesn't tickle my fancy then I just don't do it. Thanks for checking it out!!

CHeers fellas!! :bongin:

18. Grey grow. I plan on trying a scrog in my near future. Subbed here for sure

19. Welcome TX!! thanks for subbing in!!! :smoke:

20. Day 70 for my cheese auto, buds are getting so heavy I've got to tie her up. This is the frostiest bud I've ever grown :smoke:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So, this is what happened to my el cheapo ballast... could've started a fire :mad:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My last project for the day was putting this together from things I had lying around. I flipped the box for my hood inside out for the white side, and props to Ice for the light socket (hope you don't mind if I re-purposed it :eek:) She's got a small intake right behind her that blows through her leaves, keeping her cool from the lights, which are only 14w (56w total)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

^my latch is twine and a safety pin, lol. It doesn't get any cheaper than this, fellas :smoke: