Blueberry & cheese auto, 250w & 400w Not Sure's 'ganic ganja grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Thicken Dense, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Cartridge looks exactly the same only it's got the funnel at the top. I need new cartridges already, going to try soaking them in alcohol see if that works.

2. I gotta say, people are nuts dabbing on oils. I dunno if my psyche, could handle potency like that.

Anyway, NS this new setup looks banging already. I can't wait to follow your progress. It'll be the third or fourth one :-D

3. Thanks brother!! Always glad to have you along, looking forward to Kandy time!! Post some close-ups of your trichs if you can :D

Heh, that oil stretches me bud a long way!! :smoke:

4. No doubt it's the best for consumption when you smoke that much!

I've got a really good camera now so if the phone doesn't work I'll take some with that. I can't believe how fast the weeks go. Monday will start the 8th!

5. Everybody's getting new cameras... what kind did you get?

6. I got a fujifilm dslr, with 70-500mm+ digital optical zoom. It's a beast for sure.

7. not me bro :( I cant even convince my old lady to let me get a 20$ ph pen :laughing:

8. pfff, tell me about it... hide my paystubs from wifey ..."that cost HOW MUCH???" lol :p

9. Joint Account... Im fucked :rolleyes: :laughing:

10. Too young to sympathize I guess so haha :p

11. <--- 24 (5 in march lol)

12. We noticed, with your fancy new camera and all :p

13. Oh shit, I'm older than that. The hell do you have a joint account for? Are you married?

14. ;) wife tried to get me to direct deposit my check, no way man :smoke:

15. Not married lol, not yet. Maybe one day in a few years :laughing: been dating a while, so we might as well be married I just can't "officially" make that commient lol

I'm fucked here too :cry: :laughing:

16. muahaha i am another one with the new camera

and yes.....im too young to give a fuck ;)

p.s. not sure......does crossroads just do that fair thing yearly? or bi yearly

17. Yearly. They raffle off a lot of shit, no way I'm missing the next one. I'll be there early getting blazed in the back :smoke:

Yea, I was thinking of you when I made that comment. Those cameras take amazing pictures, you guys are lucky :p

18. When is the next raffle? I'll make the trip over there :smoke:

19. Next september i beleive.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. The three of us should get together for that. If you can make it out as well ice.