Blueberry & cheese auto, 250w & 400w Not Sure's 'ganic ganja grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Thicken Dense, Aug 12, 2012.

1. :hello:

Thanks for the smoke report ICE!!!! (I'm still high) :smoking:

2. word. i ended up going home and smoking about 2 grams with my pops on the front porch lol

3. No doubt... suffering from a bit of choice overload here. I've got 7 different kushes to choose from, haze, 2 kinds of diesel, 2 blue dream, another autoflower... [​IMG] I'm planting them all!!!

4. Do it! Yeah I've got the NLxBB that'll finish just weeks after the kush. Eeeeee hope I hit paydirt on that girly.

Plant them all you'll have variety for years.

5. Ah, that's what I want to see. That's an auto, the NLxBB, right? ...killed mine :(

How's she doing?

6. Just peaking up above soil today. No cotyledons yet.

7. I haven't been posting much lately, been doing a lot of work around the house. Haven't even made my hash yet :( I did tear down my 4x4 box, you can see the footprint in the pics, lol. She served me well :smoke:

I did make some changes to my box, temporary as always. It will do for a small winter grow but I'd like to eventually put an a/c hood and my 400w in there, inspired by alteregoic :smoke:

Here, I put the fan on the outside and shoved the filter up into the corner, giving my light a few extra inches of headroom. Trying to eliminate the heat stress I encountered last grow. That's a pineapple express from g13, hasn't sprouted yet.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

^weatherstripping to seal it up :)

8. Looking good NS, glad you decided to give us something to look at :smoke:

9. Yo! Thanks for the shout out. I'm honored. Like I keep saying, I hope my BB turns out close to what I saw from yours. You killed that box with the 250, I am looking forward to see what you will do with a 400. I think I am going to just about match your 250 yield.

10. Hey NS can you pm me details on how you built that screen with wheels?? I'm going to build something similar to flower out a single plant with a screen, I want to see if I can grow less plants to get more weight. It's kind of hard to scrog bubble buckets cause I don't have it RDWC I don't like the idea of setting up a res, it takes the ease out of dwc.. Anyhoo thanks in advance bro

11. No problem brother, I'll send something tomorrow when I'm sober :smoking:

I'm surprised at the difference between a scrog and a non-scrog, what a simple way to increase yield. You'll have no problem doing more with less :smoking:

12. isn't SCROG basically the same thing as LST? just holds the branches apart and lets more light in...

13. Exactly, but the method makes it easier to limit height and increase efficiency. Having a grid to use, tying down and redirecting growth makes it stupid easy to produce more with less. Tying branches to bamboo stakes just doesn't measure up to having a screen to work with. :smoke:

14. I'd like to learn how to do a scrog one of these days. Hankerin for them increased Yeilds.

15. Learn by doing. ScrOG is awesome I can't wait to train again.

16. I feel you on this and I plan to get my hands in in some scrogging, any good guides on GC with detailed tutorials on how to guide, or the basics of scrog? I like to read and prepare to do kinda like a cookbook :laughing:

17. Screen would make watering really tough in my closet :/

I just LST using ties to clips on the pot's edge, close as I'm gonna get! lol

18. This is a great thread for that.

19. Yea, that works great. I used safety pins on my fabric pots.

I use a funnel with a straight tube, made for watering christmas trees but it works great with other trees too :smoke: there's a pic on page 3-5... could just use a homemade beer funnel to water them, eh?

20. LOL, just caught that.... :eek: y u ladys instead of ladies?