BLUEBERRY auto, CFL, INDOOR GROW JOURNAL

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by lukejj, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Damn dude. That's some nice looking nug happening there!

Sent from my SM-G900H using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. First off, well done on the harvest man!

If they're auto's then you wanna avoid any topping or fimming. If not then I'd recommend topping above the 4th node and then tying down the 2 mains that'll pop up at the topping site. In any case, lst is great, especially if you start early like you have. Just try and expose as much under growth as possible by tying down/tucking bigger fans. Everyone has their own way of doing it and I find each plant to be different. Good luck and happy growing!

Sent from my SM-G900H using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Hey @M9Prime & @Wingates

Got some bad news and in need of some advice!!
    I lifted up one of my northern lights today and noticed the dish I use to catch run off had lots of tiny white things crawling about....!!!!!!
    I have attached some photos, how can I deal with this?
    Thank you !

Attached Files:

4. Hey @M9Prime & @Wingates

Got some bad news and in need of some advice!!
    I lifted up one of my northern lights today and noticed the dish I use to catch run off had lots of tiny white things crawling about....!!!!!!
    I have attached some photos, how can I deal with this?
    Thank you !

Attached Files:

5. Boy oh boy! That sucks im fighting thrips right now, is there anyway i can get a close up? Also is there any silver markings on any leaves? Insectisidal soap takes care of most pests as does spinosad, im on my phone so any close up would be a big help to help you!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

6. Hi @M9Prime and @Wingates !

Hope you’re both well and happy!
    Updating you guys and anyone else following on my 2x Northern Lights!

So they are half way through their 2nd week of 12/12, they are about 50 days old. The plant in the grey pot has grown well, I topped it at its 4th node and LSTrained.
    The plant in the orange pot was hella bushy and refused to be LSTrained, it was just a bloody mutant of a plant haha, so about 2-3 weeks ago I took off so many fan leaves and foliage and then also stripped any growth below 2inches from the head of each shoot.... an experiment to see if removing all possible budding sites except from the top 2inches of each main shoot will result in a small number of beastly main buds rather than normal sized buds with small bud sites dotted around! Just an experiment for fun really!

Let me know what you guys think! Any tips or advice would be super helpful, please comment!

Have a great day!!! Cheers and thank you!

Attached Files:

7. Absolute beauties! So lush in green, youre doing great! I just did my very first lollipop run right now too! Im in the 3rd day of flower or 12/12, and i can already say it definietly promotes upwards growth rather than width and im getting many more clustered bud sites rather than individual spacings between kolas, which should result in VERY VERY dense nugs especially with the new cob light im testing for mars they are growing beautifully.

This is 55 days from seed [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk