BLUEBERRY auto, CFL, INDOOR GROW JOURNAL

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by lukejj, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Also depends on what kinda high you're looking for. Late harvest for chill couch lock. Early for cerebral racy vibes

Sent from my SM-G900H using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. She's looking good, nice grow for a personal thats for sure, about 3 weeks id start checking trichomes, But they're beauties, here's my 5 week old girls [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

3. Hey @M9Prime and @Wingates, here's another update!
    2 weeks since last update / pics.
    I reckon about 13weeks from germination.
    I have been lowering the feed and getting ready for the last week or two of only feeding PH'd tap water... is this too soon or do you think it's okay?
    Some of the large fan leaves lower down are going yellow etc and a few of the tips of the leaves are yellowing.

Have a look at the photos, Iv tried to capture as best I can!

How do you think she's doing? Anything I should possibly be doing differently? Main question... how much longer till harvest It smells so good I don't wanna wait any more haha!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Everything looks great! For 13 weeks the yellow is normal especially down low, the bud is coming on nicely too! Yeah youre time frame is good for flushing since the tips are a bit burnt so the salts will dissipate well with the flushing and regular waterings.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Agree entirely with M9. Well done though man, that's some really great progress!

6. Thanks @M9Prime and @Wingates !
    Quick question, a friend just germinated two northern lights seeds and I think the leaves are looking far more on the yellow side rather than green? Iv attached some pics, any tips or knowledge would be super helpful! Thanks brothers

Attached Files:

7. Those are just the cotelydons. I'd wait for a serrated leaf to show before changing anything.

8. Hey man!

They're okay now, colours come back too them and they have a set of two leaves each now.
    Waiting for my current blueberry to fully mature and then I can harvest and clear out the space for these two new baby's

9. Nice man! Put up some pics of the blueberry when you have a sec, must be looking nice and frosty now

10. Heya @Wingates and @M9Prime ,

Hope you're well!

Yeah here's some pics! I just flushed her and want to harvest in two to three days, what do you think?

Cheers ✌

Attached Files:

11. Beautiful man.
    Looking like it's time

12. Fabulous bud, youll love it! But id go 1 more watering. Aka harvest in 5 days. You wont know unless u check trichomes.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Yoh dude! Looks yummy af! Looking pretty damn close, though you may wanna check thrichomes before harvesting

14. Hey @Wingates and @M9Prime !

Hope you're both well!

I'm going to harvest the blueberry tomorrow!! Exciting times! I have included a couple of pics!

More importantly right now though, one of my young Northern Lights is looking a little worse for wear!? I have included pics also of these!
    The spots are like brownish and looks like the leaf is dying in these spots, it's also drooping slightly? The other youngster is looking fine though I need to hurry up and harvest this blueberry so I have a pot to repot it etc

The youngsters are under the same conditions as the blueberry when she first started off so I'm not sure what's up

Catch you tomorrow with pics from harvest!

Attached Files:

15. Great grow! Im chopping tomorrow aswell! Looks like we will both be sharing harvest results hah! Good job!

16. Those buds stacked up real good man, well done!!

As far as the little ones go, the newer growth looks fine to me so I wouldn't stress too much. Possibly nute burn earlier on in its life or burn from water droplets? Either way, just keep an eye on the new growth. If it starts spreading you'll have to dig a bit further as to what's causing it.

Happy growing

17. Hey Guys! @Wingates @M9Prime

Harvested the blueberry! Finished drying now and the buds curing in a nice jar! Got an ounce and a quarter which I'm really pleased about! Iv thrown some pics in!

I have just started LST on my two northern lights! I'm new to this so any advice would be great, I have basically been tying it back to help give the lower growth light... and that's about it... should I be doing more? Like I say new to LST so feeling anxious about it haha I have thrown in some pics of this also so take a look!

Cheers!
    Oh and @M9Prime , how was your harvest? Would love to see

Attached Files:

18. My harvest was pretty awesome for 10 weeks. And the smoke is great too! Thats one of 4 plants. Collectively between 4 plants i got a little more than 1060 grams dry. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. Damn that's awesome @M9Prime !
    Another level of growing compared to myself!
    You got any advice on my northern lights I just posted pics of or any LST tips