Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blueberry AK Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by asd843, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Picked up 4 grams of Blueberry AK for $40 bucks last night, just getting around to posting the pics.
    Sorry for the quality, but I did get one nice shot. Enjoy!

The best shot
    [​IMG]

The whole 4 grams, Bad picture
    [​IMG]

My new bowl with one of the better buds from the bag.
    [​IMG]

Hope you guys like my bud, It's super sticky and smells sort of flowery and fruity.
    Smoke on. :smoke:

2. lookin tasty man, smoke em up. :smoke:
    Ill price btw

3. Just wondering how did you manage to get it that cheap ?

4. We have really similar laptops except im running Ubuntu. dv6000

Sick pickup, looks like one good nug and the rest are shitty but still awesome. good shit

5. #5 asd843, Feb 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2011
    The guy I buy from is a good friend of mine, He bought the seeds online and has been growing ever since. He gives his good friends good prices.

I love my laptop.
    And yeah it is basically one good bud, then the rest is just pickings from the batch. I'm happy though, I've been making alot of money from it, which in turn lets me get more every day, so it all turns out good in the end.

6. looks dank man, tell your friend to let them nug up a little more.

7. ooooh, that first pic is dank homie! wats the taste like?