BLUEBERRY 400w DWC

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by durkadurka555, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Pretty Awesome buds bro.

Your leaves look like that got pretty burnt. Is that from the Nutes?

Anyways Your Blueberries are triched out. Harvest soon huh.

Good stuff.

2. Week 7
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Week 8
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The roots
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Smoke Report: I am blown off this stuff right now and it is amazing. I flushed for 14 days before harvest with just distilled water. The taste and aroma of this bud is a great blueberry taste and smell. I love the body high that this stuff gives you and it has put a lot of people to sleep when they smoked it. This blueberry is covered in crystals.
    I have had my bud in jars curing for about 10 days and the taste just gets better and better.

3. Dude that shit looks GOOD! Great job man! :hello:

4. nice harvest looks like someone is havin a good time :D

5. Impressive man but I am confused.

When did you harvest? At what day of flower did you harvest and what date I mean?

6. I harvested at day 56 of flower. Which was was the 10th of this month

7. Ahh okay that makes sense. How did the trichs look at harvest? How much amber? I'm really sorry if I missed it I got lost in your VERY AWESOME pics of the buds and trichs.

What kind of camera are you using? How many megapixels? I have a 10.3 MP and it has a macro shot setting but damn man I would kill to be able to get shots like that of my buds!

+rep to you sir!

8. you got some badass macro shots of those trichs. loving those colors too. i am looking to get some blue moonshine seeds, which are blueberry crossed with something. hope mine turn out as good as yours. how much did you end up with?

9. durk, you did it man, that looks like some killer smoke:hello:

i just ordered dutch passions BB hopefully its as nice as that..

for real though man thats some nice ass shit, good job

10. These are the best pics ive ever seen, they were so close i felt like i was in the buds!!!!!!!!! Woooo, mail me a bud

11. Haven't checked in for a while...but the plant looked great at the end bro, beautiful buds. You did an excellent job..good work!:)