BLUEBERRY 400w DWC

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by durkadurka555, Aug 20, 2008.

1. CANT WAIT TO SEE THOSE PICS DURK!!

dont forget;)

2. Sorry Ill have to put the pics up tomorrow instead cause my mom had my camera and by the time i got it back the lights were off

3. Week 4 of flower(Day 25 of flower) Today is Day 26 of flower but these pics were taken yesterday. Sorry it took me so long to get pics up
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. holy shit dude
    what every young grower hopes to grow up to be
    nice plant yo
    are you on a coast? Midwest?

5. hey, are you at the low end of ppm for lucas or the higher end (1100 or 1300) just wondering. very nice looking plant*, starting some dwc of my own very soon

6. I don't use a PPM meter, but I put 8mL a gallon of micro and 16mL of bloom a gallon.

7. you don't use a meter to measure solids in the water? :eek:

askin for trouble there, unless you change the reservoirs like every week and every time you add nutes.

8. Yeah I change my rez every 7 to 10 days. Next grow will be buying a lot of new things

9. I would have bit the dust already without a ppm device. With DWC I see how a weekly change and using Lucas would make it less likely to have problems, but you still need a ppm meter for your next grow. I'm sure you know this.

Great looking buds so far.

10. These pics are from week 5 of flower(day 32 of flower ) Today is day 34 of flower
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    They smell just like blueberry when you put your noise up to the cola. Smells amazing

11. nice! i have one of these going at my other grow as well. Im going to be bringing it over and putting it in my 1st garden. Nice grow bro keep it up

12. Hell yeah, Durka. Those fan leave's are big as hell! I bet you could cut one off, stick it in some rooting gel, and get it to grow into a whole new plant... geesh. Nice going so far. I can't wait to see her in another few weeks.
    Peace. DM

13. I'll be sure to put my noise up the plant, LOOKING GREAT BRO!!!

14. Week 6 of flower(Day 38 of flower)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. The temp reads 89 degrees in that pic because my exhaust fan was off.

16. Lookin killer =) starting to get nice a fat ! :hello:

17. nice dope man. lovin the close ups :)

18. Very Very Nice so far bro.....

Keep up the good green ....

Best Regards EazyGreen .......:D

19. great job man, almost there!

Didnt we start around the same time? Cause i just cut my girl down so you must be reallll close.

Anyways, id cut some of those fan leaves off if i were you. At the end of my grow the only thing left was bud leaves because the fan leaves gradually die off as the plant matures so i went down daily to clean of dead leaves. Saved alot of time down the road.

Good rule of thumb is if its 50% or more damaged, its no doing anygood for the plant so pluck it.

Keep them pics coming man, they lookin juicy:D