BLUEBERRY 400w DWC

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by durkadurka555, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Oh they will man, DWC is the SHIITTT

2. this looks like its already a good grow and is going to have great results. I'm sticking around to watch!

I'm interested in the blueberry for sure!:smoke:

3. You can drop the solutions level now below the net pot bro,look into my special BB grow.....nice work +REP,,,keep up the great growin,i just put my 46" BBs into 12/12 today.

4. My plants are about 7 inches tall and have 4 or 5 nodes. Im kind of deciding if i want to top or not. Could anyone tell me there difference in yields they got from topping and not topping?

5. Now would be the time,but as i have read the topping for yield is sometimes strain related and done mostly for ppl with hight restrictions,although topping does restrict hight and reduce the main colas size/sizes the lower lateral growth would seem to produce more foliage amd thus more bud/yield,iv never tried it yet though.

6. Well height is not an issue. I'm just looking to increase my yields. But I want a huge cola so I probably won't top.

7. For the biggest main colas,you cut the lowest branches which dont reach enough light to produce shit(popcorn)which in turn allows the main colas to recieve all the energy and food they can to dominate the plant.All my plants atm have this done because i hate manicuring for 20 hrs after a harvest and ending up with 20-30% popcorn.Im looking forward to just a few HUGE thick dence dank colas under the 1K this time around:)

8. Hey guys, my plants are only 22 days old and I'm seeing pistils under all the nodes. It seems a little early for them to be showing sex but can a plant show sex in a little over three weeks?

9. im no expert man, but those are not pistls.

I asked the same question at around the same time
    but these are just new growth, you will see them at every node.

My plant is almost 60 days old and on its 2nd week of flower...still no sign of sex:mad:

GL though, hope it does turn out a girl

10. Thanks man. But I will be devastated if I don't get a female out of my 3 plants.

And I will have new pictures up tomorrow.

11. Week 4 update (Day 23 total)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Another root pic
    [​IMG]

12. They're looking really healthy! When are you planing on switching to flower?

13. Probably another 2 weeks. Possibly three weeks. I'm in no rush.

14. very nice.. looking super healthy.. im sure you're enjoyin those DWC growth rates

15. looking good man

16. 2 more weeks should be good to move to flower. they look really good. love the color of green they are.

17. Whats the ppm,they look like they could use more,there very light green and should be darker.The "N" is what will help that.

18. Its just the pic. I used a different camera and I guess the flash made it look brighter. Its not nearly that light green.

19. looking real nice durka, wait till you put those ladies into flower...mine doubled in a week!:eek:

+rep

20. do you have a bubbler in there with the Lucas formula??