Blue Widow pics,,,, almost ready

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by HOSTIL1, Sep 23, 2010.

1. First grow so my expectations aren't very high,,, I'm pretty stoked to make it this far though.

Has turned out pretty good so far,,, some problems with spider mites but I have them under control. 3 gallon pot but I wish I would have gone bigger. She has mostly cloudy trichs with a few amber mixed in and it's about week 6.5 of flower.

How does she look? About how much longer should I wait? Any guesses on yeild? :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. you got some nice colas!

3. Thanks, I tried LST and it seemed to work pretty good. It has 11 tops or main colas I guess you would say.:hello:

4. looking awesome love the purple edges on the fan leaves

5. The purple looks great right. That just started in the last 3-4 days.

I hope I get 2oz. or more. 1/4 pound would be awesome.:gc_rocks:

6. More pics,,,, any guesses on yield would be great. I'm shooting for 10/3 as my harvest date. I think it will be ready.

Attached Files:

7. oh man i think i can smell them. great job.

8. hey are mine almost ready?

Attached Files:

9. ummm yeah.............i would say so

10. good shit homie. looks DEE-LISH-US.

11. go to 10/10 witn no nutes... thank me later

12. Yeah I stopped the nutes and did a flush about a week ago. All I'm using now is Blackstrap added to my waterings. I've noticed the leaves have really started to yellow over the last 2 days. Not all but 2-3 of the lower ones. 10/3 is just my targeted date,,, that will put it right at 8 weeks (56 days).:hello:

13. 10 3 is good... but 10 10 is great... to test why not harvest one at 103 and one at 1010

14. what a beauty my friend.Not sure about when its ready but ill bet its some damn good smoke.

15. Thanks,,, I just might give that a try. I need to keep a close eye on her this week because the forcast is for 5 days of rain and low 60's for the highs.:mad:

16. yes i would say, like now. Good luck

17. buds look nicely filled in! Yummy

Make sure to do a smoke report and some dry bud shots!

18. Thanks,,, I can't wait.:metal: I brought it in the house for a little bit today to let the buds dry out. Been raining for the last 3 days and I found a small spot of what I think was bud rot.:mad:

19. if the rot spreads fuck what i said and chop mate

20. No spreading yet but I'm keeping a close eye on her.