Blue Widow Grow (Up To Date Pics)

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by ZOMxBUD, Jan 15, 2013.

1. #1 ZOMxBUD, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2013
    It's been going on for a 8 weeks I'm about to start flowering. I switched my nutes to bloom Ive been using the full line of xntrients minus silica and calmag(i just use a couple of rolaid or tums)

This is a very strong strain, stress resistant, loves tio be topped and super cropped. I think good for beginners imo.

Attached Files:

2. Having to do this one at a time. ill have the rest up and more info after work

Attached Files:

3. More :hello:

Attached Files:

4. More :wave:

Attached Files:

5. #5 ZOMxBUD, Jan 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2013
    More :smoking:

Attached Files:

6. The last 10 pics in the room are from tonight

The last 3 pics-
    Sativa dominant
    Indica dominant
    60/40 i think

Attached Files:

7. #7 ZOMxBUD, Jan 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2013
    Well i switched them to a bigger container last night. i also add a 200w cfl 2700k, i'm waiting till they recover from trimming and get use to the bloom before i switch all my bulbs and hours. They are very thirsty lol

I've topped and supper cropped the biggest one and the 2nd biggest. The one in the corner of the box is the untopped. I wasted alot of good cuttings from tripping :( but i dont have the space, but i will be taking 3 of each before harvesting since it will be flushed. i just cant decide whether to grow the clones out out or straight to flower once they build roots.

Attached Files:

8. Drop a line.

9. Nice bra... I too know bout bw an it's a keeper in my garden... stay in contact peace potna

madd monkeys lab

10. I am subbed.Was looking at this seed strain for my next purchase from Attitude and a NYSD strain.

11. Yea I'm running a NYC sd also

madd monkeys lab

12. i love this strain handles stress well loves being topped, its pretty fuck up proof. they've gone a couple days with out water because the chugged it all , they have been blasted by the fan to long directly and none of them have hermed up or anything

13. My first harvest produce 2o seeds but I learned by my 3rd harvest that they c an take full strength

madd monkeys lab

14. I started LST today, it helped get the canopy level & hopefully will allow the bottom super cropped branches to catch up with the top . I fimmed the biggest one a while ago now they're 4 main heads & they are the ones I tied down. Pics up soon

15. Hey man some of your picks look really good. I noticed that you are having some mild issues with how thirsty your plants are, may i suggest adding a controller unit to maintain the level in your res. like the simplicity of your grow.

16. #16 ZOMxBUD, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2013
    i switched them to a bigger res theyre in a 18 gallon pack n go vs the 5
    (gotta do what you gotta do lol) im buying a bigger pump when i get paid.

17. Just a little update from a couple days ago. Most of the growth on the LST branches are pointing up,i should of snapped a pic today but i forgot.

Attached Files:

18. I switched them to a 10 gallon container and getting a new pump this weekend.. i keep it very simple and get only what i need because im on a thin budget because im broke :confused_2: lol 90% of my stuff was from walmart , But i'm using a full nutrient line so it helps. i dont have a ppm meeter and i dont check ph i change my nutes every friday around the same time and i add a little pH down and generic tums for cal/mag. they're usually on they're own for a week or two with a few check ups every couple days. I've only FIM once, and trim regularly well untill flowering,

19. You can get a ph pen on eBay for like $12 incl shipping. Just make sure you get one that ships from the US. The shit from china takes forever. It'll take some of the guesswork out of your current system.

20. Though I must say, you seem to be doing just fine without it