Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blue Widow - Ann Arbor Medical

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by birdouttahell, Jun 28, 2014.

1. #1 birdouttahell, Jun 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403987547.633089.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403987598.582692.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403987612.882837.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403987629.832889.jpg
    Picked up this 6.2g nug for $50, supposedly the state wide Cannabis Cup winner. One bowl had me on the same level as a dab, really solid hybrid

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Mighty fine bud indeed. :smoke:   I would love to try that cross....Blueberry genetics sooo good.

3. Delicious. If one bowl had you on a dab level, imagine a dab made from this shit.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. :eek:  i hope im not breaking any rules here, if so im sorry...but WHICH DISPENSARY IS THAT FROM??? i go to school in the area and i usually drive to Detroit to pick up, since there aren't too many good deals like that around A2

5. damn son

Skate.