Blue venom and 8 ball kush DWC With Dromada

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Dromada26, Aug 3, 2018.

• Like Like x 1
  1. #103 Dromada26, Oct 5, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
    That big one still stretching out. She the biggest plant I have ever grown and she is now budding up hella hard. Daily the nug sizes are doubling and daily she is drinking 4 gallons of water wtf did I create! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Fuck yeah[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. looking great. Update Daily cuz damn. I havent moved the lights get but will prolly go another 8 inches up. I am not going to be able to raise this thing forever though haha. Drank 11.5 gallons in the last 3 days I go to work for 11 hrs and she drinks the entire bucket from the night before in that time. 4 gallons easy in 16 hrs[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. Looking great [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. If you notice I had to tie down one of my big tops off to the side a little. The reason is cuz almost daily movements on the light. I am running out of space up. I wouldn't have been able to finish 3 in this space. Lol[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Would you believe that I haven't made any "top" cuts on this girl and only have 2 ties in the whole set up? One on the main cola I tied down from the start then one on one of my "new colas" pretty sweet shape so far. By far the biggest plant I have grown and still going ham on roots. She has successfully filled the 5 gallon up to the bottom of the netpot (about 7 inches of solid roots) beautiful

7. Then there is this girl she still going well. Recovering from some deficiencies. I believed it to be base nutes and so far after correcting it, they looking great on new growth. Couple more weeks before she will go in the flower tent. [​IMG][​IMG]

8. I like those pink shoe laces, Dromada :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hell yes. I have put those in my last 4 pairs of shoes.

10. Progressing well. Flipped if I remember right 9/12 took week and a half for pistols so 2-3 weeks in flowering so far. Looks great. Lots of frost showing up early. Super excited [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. The root ball I was bragging on is beastly as shit and gets bigger daily. Then there is the lil one she has really perked up! She is pushing out those bottoms![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. If you check out pic 3 the fucker grew into my light this morning when they turned on. I slept in 2 hrs and woke up to it touching the led. Roasted that set of leaves pretty good lmao. Oh well didnt do anything major. She filling in well. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Looks great. Big lady.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Wowowowow lol check this shit out
    Yesterday was day 21 of actual flower (21 days since I seen more than 5 pistols)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. Coming along nicely. Good flower development.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hey I appreciate it man
    They are coming along better than I could have expected. Fingers crossed we keep it up

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yup it’s a long journey.

18. Yeah it is. Man I thought this one wouldnt be done til mid december but it's only a 45-60 day flowering strain and I am on day like 22. Lol