Blue venom and 8 ball kush DWC With Dromada

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Dromada26, Aug 3, 2018.

1. She's looking lovely

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. She super big. And the stretch is only starting I feel with her too. I added some sonic bloom in the mix too. See what she does. She drank 3 gallons today alone dude. Wtf

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

3. Dude that's what I'm saying, mine doubled in size during the first 16 days of flowering, and mine drinks about a gallon and a half a day, with PPM being perfect in between topping off.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hell yeah about to top this one off

5. Topped off and she drank 3 1/4 gallon and with that she ate 500 ppm. From 1280ish to 740ish. Topped off this morning then new buckets tomorrow

6. Them new tops tho. Mmmmm[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. Looking good. Nice flower sites.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I am so happy I didnt top this one. It looks soooooo good. Hasnt been stunted. I have been cleaning up the bottom as much as I can. I am a week away from no more cuts.

• Like Like x 2
  9. A couple out of that light so you can see the real color I am starting to see pistols everywhere! Oooh man she gonna get fat as fuck. Cant wait for coming weeks ladies and gentlemen. Gonna see big things I hope! Time to mix up some colloidal silver and try to collect pollen maybe for this plant or I might collect for next run idk yet[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Everything looks great, except the scrog... I would highly suggest against that chicken wire because it will cut into your babies stems. How are the lights? I have an 800 watt COB LED as well that I just started for my grow, and I hear alot anout the Quantum boards, but I'm not sure if I feel like dealing with the electronics of actually creating my own QB setup. I feel like it will cost more as well unless I'm mistaken.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Sorry. I didnt see how far along you were till I got to the last page. Your plant looks wonderful, great job!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. All good man. No worries

13. Alrighty so few things happened. First I took the big girl out today because she drank thru literally the entire 4 gallons of water that was in there this morning. She got a new bucket of now fresh flower nutes. Still got her chillin steady at about 1100 ppm. She got chopped up underneath today. Think this may have been the final chop before the occasional leaf once in a while fingers crossed lol. Few pics. The first two are before todays hair cut. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Also that little 8 ball kush I threw in actually started to do something so I popped her in a separate veg tent. She should really take off hard the next few weeks. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. Loving the progress bro

• Like Like x 1
  16. Appreciate it. Its going pretty well for now

• Like Like x 1
  17. Few pics from a min ago. I turnee the plant too so as you can see she is a very very full plant. Lol some pics she look bare as shit.

As for the "new guy"

She is a weird one for me. I am sure you have all run into this but for some reason this plant has 3 fan leafs per node. Its fantastic. So that shit should blast off. I wont tops another plant but may tie the top down when she gets taller then see what she can do from there. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18. #98 Dromada26, Sep 29, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    Also looking at the new one. That light spectrum hella throws off the looks. She looks like shit in the pics but in reality she super green. Had to go get another look to make sure. She looks great. Also can see a little easier what I mean by the 3 leaf per node. Looks good though
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. Look at that root ball! Lol[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

20. Hell yeah man that is great to see! I cant wait for my roots to get like that! They are growing hella fast.

• Like Like x 1