Blue venom and 8 ball kush DWC With Dromada

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Dromada26, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Rdwc, I read it will ph the water better and oxygenate more as well. But beginning stages. Pen to paper., I'll have it all put together soon

• Like Like x 1
  2. I like rdwc. Looks good.

Here is my last girl

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

3. Shes beautiful, what kind of yield did you get of one that size

• Like Like x 1
  4. About 6 oz in the jars cured

• Like Like x 1
  5. This was taken this morning. Third day of the 4th week. Typically in your experience how much bigger do the buds get in the last 4-5 weeks. And I know that genetics are a huge factor, bagseed so...

Attached Files:

6. I just have no idea

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Man in the last weeks alone of flower they add hella weight. When the white hairs stop popping and it all fattens up you will know it's done my guy.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Plants are growing great. Roots are growing hella fast now folks. Not all is good in the tent as it sometimes happens. The blue venom is currently having a magnesium def so I added another 7.5 ml to the mix in her. Far as temps are concerned day is somewhere between 78-84. Night it gets down to like 68. Humidity is awesome, usual day between 55-60% night it goes up. I have huge drops in humidity during the hottest part of the day in my tent, only happens because my water tank isnt quite big enough for me to go to work all day so it runs out. No biggie haha outside doesnt have it right?

Anyway they are growing as I expect, no big speedbumps yet. They will grow faster and faster as more foliage happens I assume.

1st pic is critical kush
    2nd pic is blue venom
    3rd is my sad

Am I doing this right?
    Any pointers?

Only my 3rd grow so I am not 100% on shit haha[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. A few closer shots of what I assume is magnesium def. If I am wrong point me in the right direction. Also I was right to up the base nutes right?[​IMG][​IMG]

10. Today's pics[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. They doing great. They all have a bunch of roots in the water. They are growing majorly day to day.

So excited [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. #32 Dromada26, Aug 27, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
    They look droopy because I just hella foliar sprayed them with florashield. Anyway they growing great.

The smaller one, SAD, isnt growing very well. I just havent pulled her. See what she does if anything haha.

Blue venom, the biggest one is doing great. She ate thru her nutrients all week so its gonna be new food for all 3 later today. Bumping up my ppm a little more on this one to about 700. She was at 650 but ate down to nearly 430. She is showing deficiencies in mag I do believe. Prolly cuz she ate it all. New food should help.

The critical kush has had literally 0 problems. She is growing perfectly. She green and perky. Showing new growth every time I look. Which is almost hourly on days off.

They both bushing up underneath. They have started new growth from each of the nodes inside. Thinking maybe another week til I top them if I still decide to go that direction with it.

Looking great so far though![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. Since they starting to grow super fast I am throwing this in. I dont get a lot of time with them anymore. Lights are about 20ish inches from tops.

I have dropped an 8 ball kush in my paper towel today. Going to replace that one smaller girl. She just isnt going well so I might as well get it replaced. Oh well. Lol

Feedback? Anyone looking at this stuff? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hey man idk the name of them. They are a cheap 1800 w cob lol like 120 each on eBay or Amazon.

15. I'm running a 2000 watt and a 600 watt led. They aren't the Cob style, but the girls are loving them. The more I read and learn the more I want to build my own set up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I recommend you build or check out quantum boards. Those are stupid cheap and work like a champ. I am going to replace my driver and my cobs when these burn out, I am going to replace with 600w chips. These are only "300w" each

17. Yeah bro I appreciate all the knowledge. I'm waiting on a little more money before I start actually digging into it. But it's happening in the next yr lol.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Figured I'd return the favor and subscribe to yours as well. Doing great man!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Hey thanks man! I love growing. Welcome along!

• Like Like x 2