blue obama rolls in CT?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by nire, Nov 21, 2009.

1. i'm hearing from my area that there aren't purple stars around anymore and the only option is blue obamas for $15 a pop.
    i'm skeptical cause i've read obamas and cutouts in general are usually adulterated. i checked pillreports and they only have white obamas listed, and they're pipes too.

anyone in ct or in the tri-state area know about these?
    i'm thinking of getting them for a concert on sunday but i'm hesitant.

2. i would not buy them, same cut outs, different color is adulterated than most likely they will be too.

3. I would not eat any cut out or outpressed pill anymore with out testing it. Its very rare to come across a good outpressed or cut out pill. I think you should skip out on the obamas

4. Do good outpressed pills even exist anymore? All I've heard is shit about them for a veeeeery long time.

5. Not really, but early last year there was a good transformer press, but also ALOT of shitty ones. Some of the garfield cutouts were not pipes but contained MDMA and Meth

6. i wouldnt buy em all cutouts ive hadwere garbage. i was offered those obamas and looked em up on pillreports and said fuck it

7. Aw man.
    Well I think my friends already bought them for me so idk